• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman

That is unless you are versing Danny, congratulation you made my d↨ck shrink 5 inches along with every other man watching that match. Good thing i still have about 9 inches left to work with.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Good **** Danny.

Also, I learned two things in this tourney:

1) Gmoney has potential rapeage with Wario

2) Ginger kinda looks like Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth which is not bad. At all.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
This was my 1st brawl tourney since the early May gigs.

The only thing to say is that brawl players are shameless. It's really unfortunate that the game allows for some of the gayest **** ever.

Having said that, however, I had fun. Kirby has serious tournament winning potential and I don't think a lot of people realize that.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I lost to HRNut's.......Olimar.

And then I lost to Chaz.

He tornado'd me 38 times in one match.

sigh.

I guess I'll use olimar or jiggs or some **** for meta knight.

WATE.

Next gigs is MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

pwnt. free money

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Doubles with colbol is way too fun, we should team more often. Melee friendlies was the most fun I have ever had. Thanks to bane and to the other guy, sorry I didn't catch your name the oen with the banana controller, for getting my car to work again. Colbol don't ever ****ing scare me like that again srsly, I almost died.

Melee ftw, way too much fun.

CO18

Smash Hero
I lost to HRNut's.......Olimar.

And then I lost to Chaz.

He tornado'd me 38 times in one match.

sigh.

I guess I'll use olimar or jiggs or some **** for meta knight.

WATE.

Next gigs is MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

pwnt. free money
Freak that, yoshi infinite ftw.
Im pretty sure rx beat 38 nadoes in our match.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
This was pretty fun. Thanks Sheer and QDVS for beating me pretty badly in our matches, but I still did well (13th?). But melee friendlies were too good. Can't wait for melee gigs!

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol after hearing about CO18's match with Rx-, I think I can safely say for sure that MK is, at the very least, a soft counter for DDD.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
wow guys.. had great fun.. havent played in months.. and ill go ahead and say brawl takes no skill if i dont have to play and still be on my game.. melee wasnt like that at all..

great friendlies and games to all..
if you care i lost to
Abraham Licoln - aka - cassanova's metaknight by taunting on yoshis island on the way down
then i lost to chaz much later g&w vs marth then snake vs ness

CFALCON UPB > meta tornado
try it.. FALCON for god tier..

you guys should definitely check out my latest project and tell me what you think before i post it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckCHm66e4lY&feature=iv

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hah, this Polmex23 on Limes account.

First time me an Lime ever teamed, an we get 5th. Please see our matches against Sheer an QDVS, Colbol an Garb an GDX an Hrnut...so sexy xD.

Oh man, who says combos don't exist in brawl.
My singles placings don't mean nothing. No offense Keith, I had that match xD. First time you haven't 2 0'ed me, so this means you won't escape foo xD. Bane came back, an I knew I llost when he d i'ed outa of up-B. Bah, next time aye.

Yea, ima place next time for yall I promise...this losin **** is getting gay.
Sorry for every1 who got gayed...(Juan, Chaz...ect) But, brawl is gay. xD
Can't wait, every1 must go to Brawl Wars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/20 2 WEEKS

Zoro

Smash Champion
I have one thing to say

My ganon can lose to no one but dedede
**** dedede **** that stupid ****ing penguin
Metaknight is like a dream come true in comparison to dedede
Any metaknight player is welcome to get owned by me but if u really wanna beat me play ****in dedede.

To the blond haired dude that plays Dedede - I hate almost winning and then losing on a retardedly good counter pick for DDD ,I own u
To colbol- Play toon link again not dedegay

As u can tell im a sore loser.

Also i hate teams
teams sucks
i hate relying on another person to do what i can do in singles cept having no control over my own lives.

FLs making progress though guys instead of the metaknight on every single tv that i saw last gigabits i saw the top 4-5 character on every single tv. Good job FINALLY some diversity. /semi-sarcasm

lol ok theres always next gigs where i will definitely make marin own all these gay *** dededes and i can take all the metaknights and snakes. :D Its easy to prepare when I know im only going to play 4 or 5 characters.

Peace

Deadly'_'

Smash Apprentice
This is Pasqual on Oreo's account, his computer's broke so I' starting this for him.

Shoutouts, will get filled in more later.

Ghaude
Sae
Pasqual
Sensei
Ryuu
8-bit
Nutritional Facts (&partner)
Retro

More eventually. Sig by Pasqual, that sexy mother****er.

GVille03

Smash Rookie
this was my first gigs (i was the lonely sheik), i quickly realized that was a mistake playing some of you guys lol.

so i'm switching to lucario who gave me more of a chance. i'll def be down for next month's.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Why thank you for the props, Oreo.

GG all, this was easily the most enjoyable Gigs I've ever been too. Played well (lost anyway) and chilled with some cool people the whole time. I've only been working on my Peach in the last month or so, maybe 4 or 5 hours of actual playtime. Didn't know what the **** I was doing in teams. My shoutouts:

Oreo - Thanks for driving this time, please don't pick up DDD. Double c4 = too good. I'll get legit in teams soon.
Ghaude & Sae - You guys beat the crap out of us in teams. But really, you guys were too much fun to hang with all day long. So much trash talking, so little time.
Ghaude - get more aggressive.
Sae - learn Yoshi for teams and enter singles next time.
Nutritional Facts & his teammate - Good ish in teams, ROB ***** my ****.
Nutritional Facts (again) - great singles set, good control of your Lucas. So close. I'll get you next time, I guess.
Raze - Your Sonic spins so much. I was annoyed at first but I know that's how he plays and all that, great set and again so **** close. Definitely play you again next time around.
Retro - Generally seemed like good people the whole time, heard good **** about your Kirby from Oreo. Let's get some matches next time around.
Hako - Hakohakohakohahakohako? You became a Pokemon during that ****ing match. We'll chill next time or I'll show at a biweekly or something.
Harriett the Guy - Seemed like a cool dude but didn't talk much really, props for using Samus against a MK, good job.
Ryuu & CT - Fun friendlies, you've a solid Kirby and your teammate(s) could catch up to you pretty quick with some practice. Keep at it.
radiX - No more TTT? Solid playing in singles and doubles, just need a little more to get over that next hump I guess. We'll fest again soon.
Gigs - As always good show and good times. Congrats on your first C&B teams victory, find whoever destroyed the bathroom. OH MY GOD I SEE SOMEONE PLAYING FRIENDLIES.
Everyone else I friendlied and talked to - Good ish I guess?

Next month: Pasqual's Peach 2.0. Was I the only Peach player there this month??

Toneh

Smash Lord
^good way of sayin it lol i need to make the next jump.

switchin to radiX since ive been usin it fora while in counter-strike haha.
grats to all the top 10 players.
i cant remember all the matches and friendlies i did lol bad with names.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

oh an Zoro id love to team with you man. If you want, ganon an Weegee?

im good....i think in teams....im kinda good....(xD ahahhahaha)

Masky

Smash Master
This tournament was too good... ggs to everyone, yellow pikmin are too good

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm doing shout outs in the car on our way back!

Gmoney~: Always good seeing you my dear, stop making me almost spit Yoohoo everywhere, PLEASE. Haha! Until next time :]

FIU: Love you guys, had a great time chillin' with you, as always.

Polmex23: I love you, and you give amazing hugs, and I wish you didn't live in ****ing St. Petersburg, god. I hope to see you more and talk about girls xD

Amber: Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!

Finch: You too! :]

Colbol & Rx-: Ryan and I had SUCH a fun time playing you both on Pirate Ship only casuals, oh my god. Definitely the highlight of the tournament for me. I would have rathered sit there and play with you guys than go and play my actual tournament matches!

Everyone I met for the first time: It was a good time meeting you, and hope to see you all again<3

My crew (Afro, Hunter, Alex): I love you guys and I had a great time. We need to keep doing this. MATT! KEEP DOING THIS! D:

Various other people I may have unintentionally left out: GGs everyone, and I had a great time hanging out :) We will meet again I hope!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Freak that, yoshi infinite ftw.
Im pretty sure rx beat 38 nadoes in our match.
Bro i watched that match...i wanted to stop watching, but my eyes were glued to the tv for having seen the most ridiculous match i've ever seen, i think Rx pulled over atleast 200 tornadoes in that....it was 8 minutes of B-spam....Pretty stupid....nothing you couldve done really

Gg's everyone, good thing i'm the only ice climbers player in florida, coo' with me

Top Bottom