• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If he's not up to the pizza challenge, you should get some General Lime's Pizza Backwards...

All you have to do is put General Tsao's Chicken on pizza... it' the most delicious thing ever... and I'm not exaggerating...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the last pizza slice that was hell disgusting was bbq sauce layed with cheese and chicken. tasted like crap
pizza challenge? if its a chicago deep dish pizza of some sort, ill take the challenge with you. I love that stuff...even if i dont finish its worth paying for

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
the last pizza slice that was hell disgusting was bbq sauce layed with cheese and chicken. tasted like crap
I didn't say BBQ... the dish I am referring to is Chinese food...

But that does sound not to appetizing.

edit: ****,... Florida is too good at derailing the "On Topic Conversation" train...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
When I'm at the pearly gates
This will be on my videotape, my videotape
Mephistopheles is just beneath
and he's reaching up to grab me

This is one for the good days
and i have it all here
In red, blue, green
Red, blue, green

You are my center
When i spin away
Out of control on videotape
On videotape
On videotape
On videotape

This is my way of saying goodbye
Because I can't do it face to face
I'm talking to you after it's too late
From my videotape

No matter what happens now
You shouldn't be afraid
Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever

I'll do the challenge. Unlike Mooney, I don't care about eating unhealthy **** once in a blue moon.

Chloud Strife

Smash Rookie
I'm the best ike in the world and I WILL MM YOU!!!!
idk about that bro my ike is the storongest!!!!! His forwerd smash with the 2 HAND SWORD is verry pwrful!!!

r u going to gigz? maby we culd team and b 2 2 HAND SWORD TEAM! It sounds too powerfol if u think about all the forwerd smashes!! :)))

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
idk about that bro my ike is the storongest!!!!! His forwerd smash with the 2 HAND SWORD is verry pwrful!!!

r u going to gigz? maby we culd team and b 2 2 HAND SWORD TEAM! It sounds too powerfol if u think about all the forwerd smashes!! :)))
hey, wanna do a friendly match? unless of course, we end up facing each other in the tourney. i'll retro combo you off final destination and spike you to death, lol. jk, but yea we should do a friendlies match if you're up for it. and don't spam the f-smash. it'll become predictable. :laugh:

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
When I'm at the pearly gates
This will be on my videotape, my videotape
Mephistopheles is just beneath
and he's reaching up to grab me

This is one for the good days
and i have it all here
In red, blue, green
Red, blue, green

You are my center
When i spin away
Out of control on videotape
On videotape
On videotape
On videotape

This is my way of saying goodbye
Because I can't do it face to face
I'm talking to you after it's too late
From my videotape

No matter what happens now
You shouldn't be afraid
Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever
Easiest song to play on piano ever. <3

You into Grandaddy at all?

Chloud Strife

Smash Rookie
LOL bro you play kirbie??? thts a girls character!! R u girl retro??? If so u like smash brathers??
Fowrd smash is the STRONGEST!

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
I'ma buy you a McGangbang at Gigs, son. Too good.

I've been brushing up my Japanese lately. The Japanese word for box is "hako", so I'm gonna be calling you hungryhako or just Hako from now on.

I should post something on topic I guess. I think I'm going to go Diddy and Peach for this, maybe use some Gangsta Watch and Donkey for teams.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
OGSMH as your tag, fo' sho'.

I'll just call you Hako though, Onaka Ga Suki Ma****a Hako takes four days to type. Especially in Romanji, cause my ****in' computer won't install Japanese for some stupid reason.

Edit: Now I see why you changed the color of the 's' there.

nevershootme

Smash Master
pizza challenge? if its a chicago deep dish pizza of some sort, ill take the challenge with you. I love that stuff...even if i dont finish its worth paying for
polmex mentioned something about a pizza company restaurant which if you can eat a 30 inch pizza in 30 minutes with someone and it's free. otherwise you lose and pay 30 bucks. i dunno the type of crust though

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
polmex mentioned something about a pizza company restaurant which if you can eat a 30 inch pizza in 30 minutes with someone and it's free. otherwise you lose and pay 30 bucks. i dunno the type of crust though
PolMex has also mentioned this to me. Don't quote me on this,... but I believe it's somewhere in the area of his house. Which is in St Pete.

Frames

DI
lol are you guys talkin about the lazy moon challenge? lazy moon (next to gigs) has a challenge where u guys have to eat a 30 incher in less than the record time, also i'm pretty sure you have to do it solo, but you get to name it if you win.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Thirty inches of pure cheese, bread, and tomato sauce all by your lonesome? That's pretty nuts. I'd have to watch whoever can do this.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
LOL bro you play kirbie??? thts a girls character!! R u girl retro??? If so u like smash brathers??
Fowrd smash is the STRONGEST!
a girl's character? hardly! kirby's a man character. how often do people fight with a character thats round and soft? not to mention he's pink. now thats manly! real men wear pink and fight with pink! lol. and keep spamming that forward smash, and you'l get punished real easily, lol. you up for a challenge then?

Chloud Strife

Smash Rookie
a girl's character? hardly! kirby's a man character. how often do people fight with a character thats round and soft? not to mention he's pink. now thats manly! real men wear pink and fight with pink! lol. and keep spamming that forward smash, and you'l get punished real easily, lol. you up for a challenge then?
so r u girl retrgmer???? If not thn ill kill u with 1 full charge 2 HAND SWORD FORWERD SMASH!!! If u girl, we shuld go get milkshaeks :DDDDDDDD

SheerMadness

Smash Master
actually i found the website

http://americanpiepizzaco.com/pdf/AmericanPie_menu.pdf

29 inches in 29 minutes or else pay 29 if you fail. 2 people only

strats guys?
Wow two people? I'd take that **** down easily with another 1/2 decent eater. I can go to Little Caesar's and eat a large pepperoni in like 8 minutes. Those things are 14''.

Anyone else wanna go own American Pie with me?

Oh and I'm also really looking forward to this tourney.

Top Bottom