• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
diddy gonna **** this ****tt

IF ANYONE COULD SPEAK TO LOTO TELL HIM BRING MY FF9 PLEASEEEEEEE

AfroQT

Smash Master
Should I bring recording setup? I can record crowd/TV out and sync sound. I don't want to bother if no one is interested in match recording, or if there are already some people recording and whatnot. I'd be willing to get all the matches on that setup up, or I could just record the big ones.

SheerMadness: I'll mm your Kirby with my Snake. I'll also accept most money matches, unless my wallet thins out or I'm not feeling it, heh.
Hell yeah man that'd be awesome.

Again accepting all MM's.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Sure, I'll be sure to bring them. Actually, I only have 47... I accidentally tallied in how many Monk has too...

But yeah,... hunt me down and I'll give you one, maybe even two.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Sure, I'll give you 1 or 2. I don't really think I'd be able to eat 50 double stacks in between now and next August. I don't go to Wendy's often,... even though there's one down the street from my house...

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
maybe this gigs we can do counterpicking like your actually supposed to???

loser announces stage
winners pick characters
losers pick characters

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
apparently a lot of people dont know how this works afro causei see ppl randomly changing characters all the time and ive been in the situation where ive prety much lost teams bc this wasnt in effect(at gigs too)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Vs me i really dont care when people change chars, but if you want people to follow the rules then remind them of the rules.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
im putting the pieces in the right place....color goes to move and so on....mwahaha...

my jigglypuff is ****.

My DDD is also quite ****.

HBOX 2.0

Premiering 9/06/08 at Gigabits.

Rated PG-13.
Psh colours don't matter.

If you worry too much about them it'll **** your game up.

Just throw the ****ter ones.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna do some brawl or melee MMs?

melee link vs your anything
brawl ganon/samus/captain falcon vs your anything

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

i dont wanna take your money zoro...but im really poor right now :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
f*ck brawl, there I said it.
i know i'd do it. id hit it like a redneck hits his wife

(someone has talked about this before...)

a few days away from the greatest weekend ever! Not only has it been a short week cause of the holiday, i get to have brawl gigs, which hasnt been around since June, and the start of the NFL regular season the very next day. The only way this weekend could possibly get any better is if i actually win something this time. :laugh:

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
I'll team with you retro gamer. I pretty sure I met you awhile back at a previous gigs and you seemed like a nice guy.

I play Rob. I'm not great or anything, but I'm decent.

Let me know as soon as possible if you want to team with me. :)
hey man, sorry it took so long for me to reply. i got a ton of college and work and stuff. thanx for the offer, but a friend of mine asked me to be his partner for this and i agreed. i'm really sorry man. maybe we can play friendlies in singles and doubles. again, i'm really sorry. i hope you can find a partner so that way we can face each other. see ya at gigs. sorry...

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman

hey zoro, want to have a brawl mm? i can only give a dollar, (i'm that poor, lol.). so yea, let me know if you want to. i'd like to face your ganon, falco and falcon.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Garbeeezeee

lol retro you said sorry like 4 times.

Barban is getting 1st in teams.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...suppose to...lol...lets hope i can or you might have to wait till another tourney lol;)
heh. well, i hope you can cover me this time, but if you can't thats ok too i gues. just happy you decided to come

cause if you didnt come for your trip, when i missed the convention to go to kamanos cause you wanted to go...i would've literally fcked your world up :laugh: . no not really, i wouldnt have been mad at you, just disappointed you'd miss gigs

whens the last time we played? i cant even remember. I been trying to play online, and its so bad for diddy most of the time it just makes me throw up. Im coming over to play Friday @ 7.

Chloud Strife

Smash Rookie
idk if i can maek it to this!! If i do get their i need partnr, only anether persen that can be a MAN and use a 2 HAND sword with IKE like me!!!! :)))))

Top Bottom