• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Same here.

I dont care bout grand, ive seen you 2 fight enough.

i just want the team vids up, an singles.

Hows the progress man im really anxious an excited. I wanna show my mom xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I know im saying ty xD lol

Its Polmex23 by the way xD

I appreciate it im showinm my mom right now lol. Finally vids of me not failing xD

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
OMG, the tourney was yesterday! You're so slow. They should have been online an hour before happening.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Zoro....when we partnerin???

Killing power will be too much, everyone would have to just put down there conts an run.
If i wanted to team with someone else I would team with Uuaa .Vericz or Bluray since they are my crew but I only want to team with mah hunny. If she cant come for some reason and those guys already have partners then yeah ill team with you. I just enjoy playing first time noobs that play top tiers and think theyre going to have an easy match and then seeing them get owned by a girl and a ganon.

Brawl isnt fun imo.
Thats what i have been saying for months dude

Finch

Smash Lord
Anyone that says brawl isn't fun really just needs to pick up a new character. The game doesn't have enough depth to keep your attention with just one character for too long but the characters in smash are all so diverse and it's brawl so everyone's relatively easy to pick up (except ICs). Brawl has a heavy emphasis on matchups so if you're losing and think it's boring just play another character that isn't MK. Play lucario or kirby or falco. Brawl has a lot of fun characters you just have to play them all so see who you like.

Zoro

Smash Champion
yep i have to challenge myself in this game to make it fun

playing top tier characters that auto win just isnt fun at all in brawl.

Unlike melee where even fox and falco are hard to be good with and are still very very fun.

I switch characters all the time just keep interest.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
yep i have to challenge myself in this game to make it fun

playing top tier characters that auto win just isnt fun at all in brawl.

Unlike melee where even fox and falco are hard to be good with and are still very very fun.

I switch characters all the time just keep interest.

Zoro, this couldn't be more true.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well, speaking as a Fox player in Melee....I got bored. I really, really did.

that's one reason for all my Melee hate...I really don't like the game anymore....it's not fun to me. Link is fun sometimes...CF is...other than that, meh

Thing is, Brawl is a freakin deep game...but obviously, if your entire strat is to play Snake and shield tilt...or play MK and B spam, you're going to get bored. I mean, come on....that's not hard to fathom.

I feel like I'm inventing Fox as I go...and I also feel that the more I learn, the deeper the game gets. Seriously, I'm having an amazing time playing the game right now....as a single character. And it's not like I'm just getting owned either. I'll gladly money match every Snake and metaknight I come across...so yeah.

So yeah, that's just my thoughts on it.

And to be honest, I think everything Brawl is more fun...to me...than everything Melee.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Fenrir stop playing Fox...

Im still having a heart attack thinkin how good our matches were.

I live for that ****, man.....Good stuff.

Stop an start playing Olimar....

HAHAHaHahahahh xD xD xD

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Afro stop being a ***** and let the vids put up punk no joke stop being a *** when it comes to vids fuker.

8 bit just put em up son. i'd be real fukinpissed if they arent up. dont make me start calling u a ***** again fro.

lol at fenrir if i didnt love u i woulda said somethin messesd up to you

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Anyone that says brawl isn't fun really just needs to pick up a new character. The game doesn't have enough depth to keep your attention with just one character for too long but the characters in smash are all so diverse and it's brawl so everyone's relatively easy to pick up (except ICs). Brawl has a heavy emphasis on matchups so if you're losing and think it's boring just play another character that isn't MK. Play lucario or kirby or falco. Brawl has a lot of fun characters you just have to play them all so see who you like.
Exactly why I main random box in the attempt to have fun with this game.

Finch

Smash Lord
Maining random box is stupid. It's an excuse to not try. Pick a character and learn it, and when it gets boring pick another one.

Masky

Smash Master
Agree with everyone who said mid/low tiers are more fun. Someone hold a low tier tournament alongside singles/doubles now that an official tier list is out (even if the list's not perfect)!

Masky

Smash Master
No its not

Luigi isnt High tier xD

Good friendlies masky, real good.

Lol the groan you made after the combo then up B xD
I don't remember what groan I made but yeah I was pretty frustrated, you're good with that ****. One of the most fun sets I had that night, next time we play I'll be more careful. My character can kill at 40% too with mindgames you know :laugh:

edit: Yeah and as for the tier list... Ness lower than Ike? honestly?

Top Bottom