• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
We Are The Outlaws.
Were are the outsiders?
Wombats At the opera
What! Another Teen Organization?!
We are the ocean.

I think i ran out of good stuff :p

AmazingXeno

Smash Cadet
caps

WAR AGAINST THE OCEAN
WE ARE THE OPPRESSED
WIGGLE A5SES TOWARDS OBAMA
WHERE ALL THINGS ORIGINATE
WRATH AMONGST THE OVERLORD

lol

:lick:
Lol @ WRATH AGAINST THE OVERLORDS
I use the name as Wrath for tourney's even though when I registered at WATO5 I registered as Nick...acidentally and I main Ganon, The Dark Overlord. :ganondorf:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Werecats an Werebats eat snacks at the surf shack
While poop men an poop girls fly by on their poop churrs (Hood acronym for "chairs")
When god says to all men that bugs will take over
Wario and the Legion will be ****ting on the Rovers

just supposed to be a rhyme i guess...could be deep if you translate it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
also please not between April 6th and... 8th or something... around there...

Gindler

Smash Champion
Lol, **** I can't go, got a laser tag b-day party to go to... (sadface)
I was invited to one of those the other week. Then it was turned into a bowling B-day party....lame :(

I also wish that laser tag was elimination like paintball. But it's always that dumb point system

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Good ****e queen, didn't know you did so good at this tournament.

Pretty dang good, lol.

AmazingXeno

Smash Cadet
Yah I hear ya...but still, at least i'll still be with some of MY friends, even though we REALLY wanted to go to the Florida Gaming tourney this weekend *sigh*

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
VOTE FOR "DA DIRTY SOUF"

yea seriously people watch gs to gents

my boy dirrty aka baron got this **** in da bag

im changing my vote to gentlemen's club
so you can change your vote to gentleman's club, which is a completely different answer, but we cant change our votes from "the dirty south" to "da dirty souf" which is the same answer just a different spelling?

LOL I guess some of u guys never been to the gentlemen's club. *sigh*
no, most of us havent. half the people who voted for it are just picking it so they don't get "da durty souf"

I think dirty south and Da dirty souf should be combined and since da dirty souf has the most that would be the main name for the combined one.

If not frames can you change my vote to DA DIRTY SOUF!!
i agree, and respect his vote change.

Frames can you change my vote to Da Dirty Souf as well? THANKS
respect his vote change too.
Yea, I need to change the vote as well...I sort of click the wrong vote...

one vote for da dirty souf

cuz C. bison says so ;p
respect his vote change too.

before an argument occurs as far as "oh if they can change their vote, then anybody can", we are STILL PICKING THE SAME NAME!!! we were just unsure of how we wanted to spell it. Splitting it was tricky, and now all of us who all agreed on some sort of durty south, are now FORCED to split their votes cuz of this poll, even though we all want the same thing.

yeaaaaa about that all votes are final

sry not my fault u cant read

OH MY GOD DOES NOBODY WATCH GS TO GENTS???
listen, again, you gotta see where we're coming from though, we're not even technically changing our votes, we want the same, name, but your gonna split our votes up cuz we havent decided on a spelling yet? that seems very unfair IMHO.

WOULD YOU MAKE AN OPTION FOR GENTLEMANS CLUB AND GENTS CLUB? or would you just decide on how you wanted to spell it as it came down to actually chaning the name?

they can't read? im not sure what you mean by this. at 1st, i thought you were saying something about their being rules on votes are final, but i dont see anything stating that. And then i figured you meant, that since they were saying they wanna change, and that action ******* clicked the wrong one, that they should have read the options more carefully, but again, our votes were unfairly split in half.

WE NEVER ASKED FOR TWO OPTIONS THERE, AND IF ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ASKED, WHAT WE WANTED AS OUR FINAL OPTION FOR THE POLL. and mike g, you put both down as two diff options, and your not even one of the supporters of the dirty south, so you should def have asked us 1st want we want for the poll. Cuz IF WE KNEW OUR VOTES WOULD BE CUT IN HALF, EVEN THOUGH WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING, we would have just picked one.

i dont watch it for a reason.

That show is ********!!! Nonetheless, it's a dumb name
the show is a really dumb show. i watched 2 episodes. sooooo bad.

frames nobody asked u to make 2 options for the dirty south!!!!!!!!!!

-zoro
again, like i said earlier, we didn't ask for two options of THE SAME NAME, just so we could have our votes unjustly cut in half. That should have been debated with the "dirty south" supporters.

LOL combine that's funny

anyhoo ya gentlemens club is too good we will see if it wins tho dirty souf is catching up
i don't know how thats funny, we have very serious arguments as to why they should be combined. i pretty much addressed them earlier in this post. but i'll repeat it again.

WE ALL AGREE ON THE DIRTY SOUTH, WE JUST WERENT SURE OF THE SPELLING. but now that we are all leaning toward the "DA DIRTY SOUF" we agree that that is the way we want to spell it. so why do the people who picked the dirty south, but still want the forum to be called "durty souf" get punished by not having theri votes counted? 3 of them in a row stated they wanted to change to da dirty souf, after realizing that splitting up out votes would hurt us evcen though they agreed on our overall name.

I PERSONALLY, WAS GOING TO PICK THE DIRTY SOUTH, BUT IF I REALIZED THAT THE MAJORITY WAS GOING WITH DA DIRTY SOUF, I WOULD HAVE INSTANTLY AND GLADLY PICK THAT, WHICH IS THE SAME NAME I WANT, JUST A DIFF SPELLING. and the mportant thing is, the people who picked the dirty south, would want the durty souf over gents club. Luckily, i decided that da durty souf sounded more extreme. so i picked it and my vote wasnt wasted. but if i did pick dirty south, and then realized i needed to pick durty souf to win, i would have been pissed that i couldnt change, even though i would want either version of "the dirty south" to win. Splitting it up like that is confusing and unfairly splitting our votes.

yesss da dirty soup is too pro
dirty soup is ********.

You guys both liked dirty south and da dirth souf so we put them up. Oh and I hope that only peeps from the atlanic south are voting because this is all being done for you guys.
we liked both, BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME THING. we we just debating on spelling. you should have asked us which one we want for the poll, cuz we obviously wouldnt want our votes split in half becuz of this. and you just went on a whim and put both down when you werent even a supporter of the dirty south. Should have asked the supporters first to see what we wanted.

TO RECAP, OUR VOTES ARE UNFAIRLY BEING SPLIT IN HALF, BETWEEN THE SAME NAME!!!!1
are you kidding me, thats not fair, and then gonna say its laughable when we want to combine the votes? come on now. its obvious that we would be DOMINATING if we had one option, cuz combined we have like 36 votes. to gents club like 23.

plz, do something to rectify the situation. They should honestly be combined, im still trying to figure out how we're getting our votes split because of spelling.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS GIMME A +1 "DURTY SOUF'ERS!!!!

-hiro

Top Bottom