• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

805 thread -July 6 and 7-

Laurel

Smash Ace
how many of you smash in the 805/around area on a regular basis? i'm from simi and i visit on a regular basis, and i'm moving back once i finish school. i just want a pretty good idea how the scene works back in cali.

joeplicate

Smash Master
it's pretty legit

my mom's house is in simi valley, and i go there pretty often, so it'd be great to have someone else so close by!

california smash is the best region in the country, basically

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i'm free from school for 2 weeks

805 FEST should happen this or next week

OR MORE THAN ONCE IN A WEEK?
breaking barriers

bbb

Smash Champion
I'd be down for thursday and onward

lets get ross in on this ****

Laurel

Smash Ace
sounds chill, i gotta figure out when i'm flying home this month so i can see what you guys are up to that week.

joeplicate

Smash Master
oh my ****ing god how could i forget

my mom's house is off kuehner, which is 2 exits down from you i think
sean let's play DDR sometime

also idk if i can make thursday
i got a job at VECTOR MARKETING
potentially selling CUTCO KNIVES
the training is on thursday - sat, but
i don't know if i wanna go through with it yet

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Yeah it's easier to get away with it when you are in high school because you can just go to all your friend's moms and they are more likely to help a kid trying to work while in high school. But now that you are in college you can get a better job.

Or you can just do it, but also secretly train knife fighting; that way when someone wants to duel to the death and let's you choose the weapon you can say knives and *** THEIR $HIT UP

Laurel

Smash Ace
i live up first st

i'll either be there next week or at the end of the month, i haven't decided yet.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahahaha

it's $16 per appointment, meaning even if i don't sell anything i will still break even in 10 demonstrations

but yeah i've heard it's ****ty from everyone ever, prolly not gonna do it

Atlus8

Smash Master
Yeah it's easier to get away with it when you are in high school because you can just go to all your friend's moms and they are more likely to help a kid trying to work while in high school.
Back in high school, I helped my friend's brother make an appointment with my parents about selling Cutco knives. His brother kept calling, asking if there was anyone else that was interested and it bugged the f**k out of me! F**k him and his knives!

joeplicate

Smash Master
tomorrow will actually be prodigiously difficult for me to get to

if it's really tomorrow, then i will try to get there, but it will involve my mom picking me up from PV, staying for one day, going back to get a car somehow friday (keep in mind that i am banking on my mother's generosity here), then going to dunk's/wherever friday night, then work saturday

if it's not thursday
then **** y'all:cool:

Top Bottom