• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8-Player Smash with Mandee Cosplay and Lan Cosplay

marktenchisilva

Smash Rookie
Hello Everyone,
This is my first ever post here so please, 100 pardons if this is not the best place to put this.
Mods move as you'd like.

As it stands I've put together a last minute Smash Bro Wii U event.
It will be held at ww.twitch.tv/marktenchisilva
At 7:30 PM
Host by yours truly Mark Tenchi.

The flier for the event is here:
ww.facebook.com/marktenchisilva1

The event is to highlight two very special Cosplayers; Mandee Cosplay and Lan Cosplay along with a few well respected photographers in the Cosplay community to have a good time playing 8-Player Smash.

But there is a catch...

I don't know if you've ever played the candy game Bean Boozled?
If you don't want to google it, it's basically Jelly Beans but they have TERRIBLE flavors like Rotten Eggs and Puke.

During the 8 Player Battles the first place winner will be safe from having to eat a bean while the other 7 must eat one of the nasty beans as punishment for losing. It's a very good time.

If you're a fan of Mandy or Lan, they will also be answering questions and interacting with you guys.
Or if you're an up and coming photographer trying to get into the scene the photographers playing will be able to help you figure out where you need to go or what to do.

So please, if you don't mind join us, chat, and have fun. It really is a good time.

Thank you all so very much for your time.

-Mark Tenchi

Top Bottom