• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6th Sense Vs Wreckless UPDATED VIDS!! =D

Vall3y

Smash Lord
good match
few tips: dont edgeguard samus with charged b. you arent edgeguarding falcon there, samus can actually control where to go and easly avoid it.
and samus, you should work on your approaches as most of your attempts got punished. in fact, you may want to try some more defensive moves, especially CC which you didnt use at all

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
good match. i hoped that samus would have won though.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
nicee criticism :] and i do cc, not in that match and i often do, do it, but i need to put it in most and everyone of my match if im am willing to go to my full potential. :] which i need to work on that one. And i haved changed my style tho, since i fight a certain way depeding on charater and the person, but yeaaa, its improving and im working on some tricks, i have to admit i wasnt thinking in that match, but i should from now on :] try my very best. . . unless there are exceptions, than it would be pardon.

jay, you should edit those vids to the 1st post.

btw i did cc!! FYI in that marth/samus match!

Binx

Smash Master
The marth seems kind of predictable, every once in a while you should not swing, even though you think it would be a good idea and run in and grab instead, or just do some empty short hops, mind games are a powerful tool, keep your opponent guessing. A sidestep to jab or foward smash vs your marth would rock you, cause you almost always know when to expect a swing.

Binx

Smash Master
I love those ICs, you seriously inspire me to learn them, I didn't even know you could have one shoot and one run and grab while desyncing, thats pro sauce.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
ROFL @ PRO SAUCE!! Missles intimidate me to much so i like to keep the pressure, but trust me i have mindgames up the WaZ000000000!!!

Thanx for the IC's comments!! They're great char's if you really want to take the time to know how to use them.......u should really try to use them though they're sooo fun!!!

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
yea ur marth is crap :p ahha jk believe me, he has mind games, just that match is a bucnh of boo boo. haha but w.e criticsm is coOol even tho some arent effective cuzz we're already aware of it, but its just a bad vid. :/

Top Bottom