• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
wow hammertimet he one time i seriously consider coming >_>
Maybe I'll try to come for friendlies.

In fact, if the pools/brackets start before doubles like they normally do (except for last monthly) I might even enter but I'll have to leave by like 5 or 6, so I may have to forfeit if I'm not knocked out of brackets by then

huMps

Smash Ace
Some WNY should start attending these by February. This month wont work, and January has apex.
I can't wait though (:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
KK Unknown Weon-X and others aren't enough motivation to write some stuff down on a piece of paper? How are you going to get the motivation to drive there then?

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
It involves me having to get paperwork from my parents back home.

And MorningThunder (who goes to these occasionally) said he would drive.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
i might bring my casual playing friend to this. project m got him back into smash (for the time being at least)

also he plays samus. chanelle ?u@

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Sweet, you dont need a passport. If youre driving you can use an enhanced drivers license ($30) or nexus card.

Is there a reason there isnt a PM side tourney? Im thinking of coming either way

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Dude what does mine say?
Sweet you don't need a passport.
Dude what does mine say?
Sweet you don't need a passport.
Lather rinse!

Edit: I now feel bad since that problem seems to have occurred with a lot of people and also unintentional...I still love myself for the reference. Yes I laugh at my own jokes.
edit2: I wonder if that was AZ's doing. Was that the signal that we're now out of MLG's hands?

Top Bottom