• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Windrose

Smash Lord
More importantly, when will be the next one? the last one was quite fun...looking forward to the next one already.

unknown522

Some guy
the date's not set in stone, but it'll most likely be the 15th of October.

The 8th is Thanksgiving weekend so people probably want to chill with their family

idea

Smash Master
yeah, good call, i'll probably go to my grandma's house for family-friendly-white-people turkey dinner like we do every year.

Rikana

Smash Champion
the date's not set in stone, but it'll most likely be the 15th of October.

The 8th is Thanksgiving weekend so people probably want to chill with their family
Why chill with their family? Just bring them to the tourney and we can have one big happy smash family. My grandma has mad tech skills for tetris and dr. mario on snes.

np4944

Smash Rookie
i'll probs be there...I have a midterm that morning...but i'll get there eventually

Windrose

Smash Lord
yeahhhhh ah ah ah ah ah a ahhh arkkk

i'll be coming. let's try to advertise this well again so we can get just as many if not more attendants!

Bing

Smash Master
So far, Im probably the worst played confirmed. Awesome.

Btw Ill bring a cube with melee.

Btw Can we not switch my memory card out for me to find it on the floor?

I dont have all the stages unlocked on mine. But I do have Random and all the tournament stages. Plus all the characters.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Anyone else remember when someone said Marth/Falco was 65/45 in the MU Chart Thread?

Good times, good times.
WAIT A SECOND...

I might not be good at math...but I CAN add. One of those numbers is 10 off.

65/55 is what it should be.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Anyone else remember when someone said Marth/Falco was 65/45 in the MU Chart Thread?

Good times, good times.
lol'd

I might come to this. Date is too far to tell at the moment. If I do come though, I'll be late because I have work on saturdays now. I'd probably make it down aroud 2:30 to 2:45'ish.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I dont have all the stages unlocked on mine. But I do have Random and all the tournament stages. Plus all the characters.
lol how do you not have all the stages but you have all the tournament stages? dk 64 is hardest stage to get imo lol.

and guys marth falco is 75:25 for marth wtf are you talking about.

Bing

Smash Master
lol how do you not have all the stages but you have all the tournament stages? dk 64 is hardest stage to get imo lol.

and guys marth falco is 75:25 for marth wtf are you talking about.
So I had everything, but my friend deleted all my stages, so I unlocked all the tournament stages and ones I wanted :p So I still have Random Selection and everything but not all the stages XD

Rikana

Smash Champion
Rayyy you gotta book it off!

I booked it off as soon as I heard October 15th through the grape vine!
Can't. But if I do, I can't abuse it because I'm working for the city.. so it depends on the attendance list for the tournaments.

Engo

Smash Ace
I most likely can't go that day and my friend doesn't wanna go alone :/
There's still a slight chance I might end up being able to go for at least friendlies but right now I'm not expecting anything.

Top Bottom