• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/28/08 GameBreakers and Team DAMD present: Last Saturday Monthly Brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry man, but im really not up for a 3.5 hour drive this week. which is why im hosting a tourney in orlando for anyone who was planning to go to 4xt, and anyone else in the area who wants to do a tourney

chckn

Smash Ace
yo Ruuku Im gonna try my best to bring by at least 2 more people, just beacuse a tournament of like 10 people is hardly worth the drive to Davie :[

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
There'll be more than 10 I'm sure.

Prolly round 20-30.

Maybe more?

Wait, unless this is on a Friday.

doodah, drive to my tourney

we'll have guilty gear!

its like willvoultion, but blacker. I should call it "GameDrevolutionX"

Ruuku

Smash Lord
yo Ruuku Im gonna try my best to bring by at least 2 more people, just beacuse a tournament of like 10 people is hardly worth the drive to Davie :[
There will be more. There's always about Davie locals that show up.

There'll be more than 10 I'm sure.

Prolly round 20-30.

Maybe more?

Wait, unless this is on a Friday.
I made them change to the last Saturday of every month. Also, they will be hosting Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Capcom vs SNK2, Marvel vs Capcom2, and Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core on the last Friday of every month.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea i changed my mind, decided to come to this.

i got guilty gear for wii and 2 classic controllers. anyone down? or will there be a ps2 version there?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no one plays on the wii~! everyone plays the ps2 version. in fact, if u got a psp hacked, i'll play slash on that (japanese version of judgement).
with the classic controller for wii, guilty gear wii = guilty gear ps2. The controllers are literally the same, except for a minor difference in the feel of the dpad

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
There will be more. There's always about Davie locals that show up.

I made them change to the last Saturday of every month. Also, they will be hosting Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Capcom vs SNK2, Marvel vs Capcom2, and Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core on the last Friday of every month.
omg street fighter 3rd strike and cvs 2!!!! Did I imagine tournaments for those two games were dead.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
yea i changed my mind, decided to come to this.

i got guilty gear for wii and 2 classic controllers. anyone down? or will there be a ps2 version there?
The PS2 version we use for Friday tournaments will still be there.

omg street fighter 3rd strike and cvs 2!!!! Did I imagine tournaments for those two games were dead.
If you are interested, let me know.

can we come like at 1 for warm ups or is it too early?
I think the place will pretty much open at 2pm. You'll be able to play between that time a the beginning of the tournament.

Also, everyone please check the first post for updated fees.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I beat icekid and GDX. lost afro and seibrik. linguini beat rx. lost to afro and RX in losers. rx beat seibrik linguini icekid and equi. Afro beat everyone. thats all i know. In teams we lost to GDX and hairynuts beat em back in loser finals. we beat everyone else cept afro and rx. beat afro and rx in the first set of grand finals. lost in the 2nd set of grand finals.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I got a lame bracket anyways, beat someone 1st round, then lost to afro in a snake ditto (with 1 stock high percent), then lost to equi in losers (total camper...)

HRnut got blown away extremely early in the tournament. immediately losing to icekid in the 1st round of losers (chops beat icekid)

Top Bottom