• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
one more thing,

18:06] Lambchops: ur not gona evolve into mango
[18:06] Lambchops: ur gonna be bigger
[18:06] Lambchops: into a watermelon

LOL
looooooooooooool my ***

playing the way u do will only take u so far

-mango

PolMex23

Smash Champion
im here.

yes josh im driving you

I practiced for 5 hours from 1 am to 6am this morning...

I got nowhere with my tech, yet the "ss recovery" scheme i did get down. I like how he abuses edge canceling when recovering while most dont or just try the old way by hitting the inside platform edge... The recover hi into hittin the edge was so obvious ... so genious

Mango why do u beat that man? So much more manlier than you.

An ****it, lol Waffles commentary. But i was tryin to master his sticky an reverse an whatever moonwalks...**** its gonna take forever to get that **** consistent i dont know how he makes it works so well.

I still like d rains random stomps...angry stomps

edit: juan dont be a ****ing *****

evolve to garchomp you lame ***

Loto

Smash Ace
im here.

yes josh im driving you

I practiced for 5 hours from 1 am to 6am this morning...

I got nowhere with my tech, yet the "ss recovery" scheme i did get down. I like how he abuses edge canceling when recovering while most dont or just try the old way by hitting the inside platform edge... The recover hi into hittin the edge was so obvious ... so genious

Mango why do u beat that man? So much more manlier than you.

An ****it, lol Waffles commentary. But i was tryin to master his sticky an reverse an whatever moonwalks...**** its gonna take forever to get that **** consistent i dont know how he makes it works so well.

I still like d rains random stomps...angry stomps

edit: juan dont be a ****ing *****

evolve to garchomp you lame ***
Garchomp, lol.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Hbox if you want to be a watermelon, learn how to lose. You won't switch mains cause your too scared of losing a single match. Losing teaches you how not to repeat the same mistakes. If you can get over your fear of losing, then yeah, maybe you can stop playing less gay and safe, and start evolving into a watermelon.

At least, I think that's what Mango's getting at.

As for me, I'm evolving into

A

HUGE

THUNDEROUS

CLOUD.

And one day soon, it's going to rain. AND THE RAIN WILL BE VERY, VERY, DARK.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So I just had a dream about this tournament last night (not joking)

there was only 16 teams

but the shiz brothers were there

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hbox if you want to be a watermelon, learn how to lose. You won't switch mains cause your too scared of losing a single match. Losing teaches you how not to repeat the same mistakes. If you can get over your fear of losing, then yeah, maybe you can stop playing less gay and safe, and start evolving into a watermelon.

At least, I think that's what Mango's getting at.

As for me, I'm evolving into

A

HUGE

THUNDEROUS

CLOUD.

And one day soon, it's going to rain. AND THE RAIN WILL BE VERY, VERY, DARK.
So I can't use jiggs.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I will nair per minute match you!

is there something that can record them?

like if we do a one minute match, and just nair the whole time, will it say at the end how many attacks we did?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
at the end of the one minute match it tells you how many aerial attacks you did...but we need a referee to subtract other aerials we might accidentally do. It goes to sudden death so don't do any aerials during it just kill each other with b moves only (firefox joust amrite?)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Alright fukers looks like I'm coming again and I'm bringing a friend named lucky ima post our **** when we buy our tickets 4leaf mango time

Top Bottom