• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
bifocals: Lol he got run over by a rolling create on a item friendly match...because we got bored.

and...I think that's everyone...that I seen...
Haha, failbox. Sorry it's taken me so long to get here but I had a hell of a hangover from not drinking enough water saturday lol. People can say what they want about items and noobliness and tournaments but if you want a fun friendly to **** around in with a 4-way go ahead and crank them on, because there's nothing more hilarious than watching the one guy that's been owning everyone else get their *** handed to them by a 40lb box of r@pe.

Shoutouts:

Hiroshi: Awesome match with Noishe, that was amazing to watch and if smashboards was letting her post I'm sure she'd say the same >D

Dguy: Sorry we didn't get to hang out as much this time, your hair scared me away.

Desert King: Afro is win, go double-ganon next month with the team name "Sieg Hyrule".

Action *******: You just keep growing hats. Watch out for fail-boxes, you can't absorb those >P

Hungrybox: Sorry about your controller, that sucks so hard. Thanks for blessing M'lady's though

Marin: Tried playing peach in a melee friendly, downsmashing is so **** addicting.

Mooney: new hairdo was all WTF. Your hair scared me too.

Cecil: Buttplugs.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I have a very serious question for all of you. Depending on how you answer it will impact whether I talk to you ever again.

Do you like M Night Shymalan movies?
I love them. I love that man. My list of people I have any interest in marrying goes like this:
1. M. Night Shyamalan
2. Edward Norton
3. Miyavi
and I guess Ryan can be somewhere on this list...but definitely below those 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom