• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[6/11/16] The Inverse Method #13: Greatness Awaits

Cyziax

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cyziax
Last week we saw not one, but THREE incredible sets from Winners and Grand Finals. It all began when Devvy took on Raheem in Winners Finals, managing to steal games from the dream twice before getting shut down in the fifth game. Unable to recover from his loss to Raheem, Devvy fell to Chuy 0-3 in Losers Finals, getting third overall. Then, with hype building at a quickening pace, Chuy took 3 games from Raheem, not losing once to his Sonic as he swept the first set of Grand Finals. Raheem, upon realizing he wasn't going to win as his main, switched to a beefy Cloud. And so the hype continued, the two finalists trading wins until game 5. Chuy had slipped just a bit and Raheem swept the victory, dunking Chuy on Final Destination, a spectacular end to one of the best Inverse Methods yet. This week, more intense competition is expected as more players decide to experiment on the dark side, choosing The Inverse Method's odd ruleset over the competing traditional tournaments being hosted in the same window. For the fighters this week, only one thing stands between them and victory, the other competitors. Greatness awaits those willing to step outside the box and do what is necessary to come out on top.

Bracket: http://challonge.com/InverseMethodGreatnessAwaits
Sign-up: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/OLxwZ7ggxg

majinvegeta010688

Smash Apprentice
When I click on your twitch link it says your twitch has been removed for violating their terms of service.

Cyziax

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cyziax
When I click on your twitch link it says your twitch has been removed for violating their terms of service.
I have resolved the issue, and everything should be in order now. The problem occurred because I forgot to change the game when I switched, so I accidentally was violating the Creative Guidelines and was suspended for 24 hours. Everything is working now, however.

Top Bottom