• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 of Zelda's Color Swaps Announced And Yet No Sheik...Come On!!!

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I'm a personal Zelda fan, so seeing her in scarlet (crimson or dark red for you with no knowledge of color) was a dream come true. But then, I'm also thinking: What the hell! Zelda's revealed 5 color swaps so far. But still, no Sheik. Where the hell is Sheik!!

On a personal note, to all of you who don't know this, Zelda has in fact revealed 5 color schemes: her Twilight Princess purple gown, the Zelda we've loved in the past with her blonde hair and pink dress, Gothic Witch Zelda in black with white hair, an emerald dress that was unveiled on the December 7 update, and now the crimson gown. I think the last color scheme will be a blue dress since every character has to have a blue/green/red scheme. I can't wait for that. But still...I'm not a Sheik player, I'm a Zelda player...but I still miss her. Where are you Shiek?...

Post your thoughts on my comment or what color schemes/alternate costumes SHOULD BE in the Super Smash Bros. franchise. I know a possible one I personally want is a Midna scheme. Not as an imp, but true Twilight Princess Midna. That would definitely be a cool color/costume scheme.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Well we have seen 5 of her 6 dresses (The purple one from TP, The red ruby, The Green Emerald, The Gothic Black Dress and White hair, and The Blonde with Pink Dress from Melee) I think that we are missing the Sapphire blue because every character has Red/Green/Blue colors.
About Sheik, I don't really miss her. She overshadowed Zelda and people just used Zelda to transform to Sheik.

Iris

Smash Ace
I'll be pleased if Zelda gets a swap like Wario, with her body looking possessed. Same colors, but darker with less contrast. Her face would be green though, with black lines, and her eyes have to be yellow.

That'd make the dark costume so much better. She'd really look like a witch!

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for your thoughts. Royal blue dress is all there is left. I wonder if her hair changes too. I don't know if most of you know this, but Zelda's scarlet dress caused her hair to have really subtle red highlights. Its like brighter brown. Well, thats just my eyes.

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I really don't think Shiek will be playable around this time. I could be extremely wrong for saying that, but maybe they've decided to sit Sheik out to give Zelda a new magical power, she has so much potential for new moves.

I guess we'll just have to sit and wait until new Zelda updates come to rise, which will hopefully be this week. Though I'm a Peach player, I'm still interested in Zelda a little.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I feel you. Sheik being either separate or not in Brawl is a dream come true.
But yeah, I'm loooking at her hair too. (I have some of Zelda's photos in my picture gallery. Its does infact look more different.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I wish that Zelda will come next to me and tell me that Sheik is out and that she is a completely independent character that doesn't needs to depend on other character who is completely overshadowing her. Is this possible ? Lol.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
As for sheik really the only reason she over shadowed Zelda was the fact that well sheik was actually a good character even with sheik gone in melee Zelda would of turned out the same. now in brawl a completely new game so if sheik makes a return Zelda's probability of becoming better even to the point of tourney use is extremely high so at this point if zelda is as good as or better than sheik than zelda would over shadow sheik.

As for the costumes i wonder how she would look like in blue can't wait to see that color, i wonder how character will have alternate costumes ....

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
No more overshadows. Hooray. Sheik should become her own. That way, no more confusion between the two and then players can shine as one of them and not as both.

I preferred it that she became a newcomer, but I guess Zero Suit Samus is the answer to all of this. If Zero Suit Samus has indeed her own spot, then we know the same applies to Sheik. If not, then the logic applies to Sheik too not having a spot and outshining beautiful, regal Zelda once again );

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
All of Zelda's colors are great can't wait to see the blue one. Maybe she could be special too and get an extra color, the white one maybe even though I didn't like that one. As for real form Midna as an alt costume would be cool but at the same time weird because what we saw her for 5 minutes tops in TP. Still a cool idea though.

Don't get me started on the whole Sheik debate I rather her not be a part of Zelda but there is something in the back of my mind saying she is.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I love the white dress from Melee. I hope it comes back. I used to nickname her "Paladin Zelda" in that color swap. She looked so elegant. It be cool having her have alternate costumes but at the moment, I don't think so.

As seen as Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy as an assist, I'm betting that Midna gets the same treatment too-unfortunately.

CatFreeeek

Smash Cadet
Zelda wud look awesome in any colour! :) Though I wud like a white dress or a sparkly silver 1 lol Btw she looks gd wiv brown hair but Ill prob go her blonde/pink dress cause I can then name her Ayu afta Ayumi Hamasaki! :D Shes awesome! Anyway yeah I recon the nxt colour is blue but it wud be awesome if she was able 2 go back in her OOT dress but since the re-colour has been shown I doubt it :(

Top Bottom