• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 Dollar Footdives - Smash Runback Edition - 6/8/13

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Melee Doubles - 6 teams
1: ESAM & Hbox
2: Harriet & Colbol
3: Gahtzu & Wizzrobe
4: Atma & Fizzi
5: Ranch & Ansom
5: Shadowspear & Duck

Brawl Doubles - 15 Teams
1: MVD & ESAM
2: Chaz & Nick Riddle
3: ZMT & Yoss
4: Trueblue & Hbox
5: Raven & Dfear
5: RedHalberd & LJ
7: Kyon & Dtorr
7: #TNC (GDX & Funk)
9: Kirbydabess & JaZz
9: Pesticide & Sensei
9: Rezin & Birb
9: Vinyl & Vale
13: HnH | RS HuggyBear & Atma
13: Pie & Ixis
13: PirateYoshi & Myndgamez

Melee Singles - 23 Entrants
1: Hbox
2: Colbol
3: HarrietTheGuy
4: Gahtzu
5: Eikelmann
5: Redhalberd
7: Wizzrobe
7: Strawhat
9: Pengie
9: LadyLegion
9: AtmaIllumina
9: Lust
13: J-Rad
13: Shadowspear
13: Envy
13: Vale
17: Fizzi
17: Ranch
17: SweetTea
17: Ansom
17: Y B normal
17: Duck
25: J Bright

Brawl Singles - 30 Entrants
1: MVD
2: Nick Riddle
3: Redhalberd
4: ESAM
5: Atrocious
5: Yoss
7: BlueHalberd
7: LJ
9: JaZz
9: Chaz
9: Kuro
9: Trueblue
13: PIE
13: Pesticide
13: Vinyl
13: Strawhat
17: Inadequate
17: Eikelmann
17: KomicTurtle
17: Wizzrobe
17: Ookami
17: Sensei
17: Lance
25: Vale
25: Kirbydabess
25: Rezin
25: Blast
25: Arca
25: Birb

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thanks to everyone for coming out and helping me do what I enjoy doing, which is planning **** :laugh:

Shoutouts to post tourney shenanigans, which were more fun for me than anything in the tourney itself

May do another event in the month of August for both melee and brawl. July is looking abit dicey, plus I'll be gone alot of the weekends of that month

Also, I found a white gamecube controller at the venue with a butterfly sticker on in. I also had a black classic controller pro that was taken (hopefully by mistake) if someone could return that, that would be legit

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
It was nice seeing some people again. Happy to see another person who uses Ness (better than my Ness in all honesty). Had Monster Hunter ready to play :(

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm Atrocious in case anyone's wondering (I like **** around with names like every other tourney lol)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It was nice seeing some people again. Happy to see another person who uses Ness (better than my Ness in all honesty). Had Monster Hunter ready to play :(
yea sorry man I was pretty busy until late in the brawl singles bracket around....8pm. At that time I was free to play with you if you wanted

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Good job everyone!
If anyone wants to come to poinciana's smeshfests, just hit up me or kdb. We're always glad to have more variety!
Melee:
Shadowspear: Nice seeing you again! Come to poinciana for some smashfests some time! whether it's melee, brawl, P:M, or just to chill!
Brawl:
1: MVD - at least I lost to the guy who got 1st, great snake!
2: Nick Riddle - you're hilarious!
3: Redhalberd - I kept listening in on the MK advice you were giving to blue xD
4: ESAM - I wanted to get some friendlies in with you, oh well.] D:
5: Atrocious
5: Yoss - great falco :D
7: BlueHalberd - Your snake is amazing, keep it up!
7: LJ
9: JaZz - At least I got knocked out by Poinciana LOL. Jazz for best fox in FL
9: Chaz
9: Kuro
9: Trueblue - heard about your match with sensei, good job, keep playing to your strengths! That's playing smart!
13: PIE - ew..... scrub.
13: Pesticide - that olimar is scary .___.
13: Vinyl - Keep that kirby up... and the fro too! I think you need to work on adding pressure. Not necessarily being aggro, but taking care to cover as many of your opponent's options as you can. Simply floating with bair ready and nearby is a good pressure option with lots of possibilities! Come to a smashfest in Poinciana sometime!
13: Strawhat - gg's xD
17: Inadequate
17: Eikelmann
17: KomicTurtle - that was a great ness and kirby :D ness ditto = gimps and grab releases xD
17: Wizzrobe - I didnt get to play you @__@ Aw man.
17: Ookami
17: Sensei - What are you doing down here >.< Sensei for best mario in FL xD come play with us in poinciana some time!
17: Lance
25: Vale
25: Kirbydabess - Learn that mk matchup. It's difficult, but I know you of all people can pull it off! We can hate him being there, but just like with top players, we've got to get past him if we're to become better competitors.
25: Rezin
25: Blast
25: Arca
25: Birb

Tnc should have won it all. I knew I should have left zmt and yoss in Tampa lol. jk great tourney. got drunk (as usual) and got to hang with the out of towners which is always great. Post tourney dinners generate more salt than the game itself and I would have it no other way.

Shout out to everyone that went to Applebees after (master raven, bri, nick riddle, esam, trueblue, d-torr, all of tampa)... except action B-tard lol. This fool takes the haus seat at the last supper and says nothing to anybody while playing 3ds. Sorry for the blow up, but who does that?

Most of all, thanks to gdx for making it possible. Also big Shoutout to Keith again for hosting sfl when he found out Tampa wasnt staying. That's why you're the homie

Mampam

Smash Ace
this tourney needed.......... me ed trump lies ryo seirbik 8bitman................................. and hrnut ;D
definitely left many out

still hella interesting results, bringing florida back to early 09

pesticide

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to:

The top 4. Seems like any of you guys can win on any given day. Always fun watchin y'all play

MVD for winning. Good stuff

Nick Riddle for down AIR (not down-B) spiking me thru the stage on halberd after paralyzing me under it. I definitely didn't expected that option

ESAM for chatting with me a bit about melee while watching Hbox vs Colbol. Your pika is sooo good

Jazz for improving a LOT since I had last seen ya. That fox was looking real nice throughout the day. Good work dude

Chaz for having a super solid marth. I really need to work on that matchup. Also shoutouts for being really nice to chat with during our matches/friendlies

Kuro for the friendlies and chats. Always fun talkin with ya

Trueblue for the awesome posters. I got the Miku one for my girlfriend and would have definitely picked up the starfox or megaman one for myself too but I only had $10 in cash on me D:

PIE for the friendlies. Always fun!

Ansom for :olimar: :D Sorry for switching to MK for games 2 and 3. I hate olimar dittos >_<

KomicTurtle for rollouts. Got me a few times lol. Nice to finally meet ya in person too

Ookami for getting to meet you in person and for having a good ICs/Pika too. If you didn't drop so many CGs you'd definitely had me in friendlies. I used to play that matchup a TON though so I'd like to think I'm fairly decent at it. GGs

Sensei for teaming with me. Sorry we didn't do so great but it was still fun. Team 2008! We came out of retirement lol. Still a nice mario too!

GDX for running the tournaments. It was nice that singles was so well run that we started a bit late and were still able to finish before 10pm. Also, hopefully I'll see ya at the final table if we both go to the poker tournament in 2 weeks :awesome:

Great to see everyone again after not having been to a tournament since last year. Nice meeting the new guys too! Felt like a big family reunion. I had a ton of fun

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yo sooooo much fun with everyone here! Glad I came. Everyone is awesome!
And thanks HungryBox for teaming with me! We were one spot away from getting money!

Though everything was fun! Wished I was more awake. Not sleeping the night before and driving that same day kinda sucks lol. I am sure everyone saw me passing out at Applebee's here and there.
And thanks for Drunk Halberd for always destroying my personal space and my food. lol

Either way though I had lots of fun and hope to see everyone next time!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
tourney was pretty hype shoutouts to ronbonmcmasterraven for bein cool. gotta start that practice grind now

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's just one of the many things that make the results so interesting.

:059:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I was placed in 13?

Shoutouts to trueblue and kuro for being the true campers in the ****ing sets.

It pissed me off from the inside, but you guys are still cool in my book. Also, to vale, keep up the good work, man.
The set between hbox and TB from the first match was really close. Stay strong, mate. I really wanted to play wizzrobe again, so I wish he didn't forfeit. I respect his decision though, so til' next time.

Shoutouts to GDX for keeping the tourney in place as always. Shoutouts to Mario party.

And everyone else, thanks for making Saturday fun for each of us.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
People kept complaining about MK's, too. Isn't part of competition overcoming adversity and rising up to the challenge? There's always a solution. It just depends on how hard we're willing to work for it.

Top Bottom