• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Fresno, CA Super Smash Bros Brawl Spring Singles/Doubles Bi-Annually *PRIZES*

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
Says that The Game went to Modesto's house tournament, but not ours.. lol alright then.

Osgiliath still hasn't been able to be contacted.. Hella weird, but still the tourney turned out great for a last minute deal. Some people that expected to go to FSU ended not coming out to ours, but either way it was a pretty good size.

Modesto = loss

Miztik

Smash Master
yea...he showed to hours...it was fun talkin about smash/madden/madden/football cuz of madden/smash/mariokart/wiimote+nunchuck won WTF....

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
Wha...? lol he was hella complaining about it being a house tournament to JQWST. JQWST said he was talking really snobby, but hell it wouldn't of even happened if I didn't allow it to be moved to my place.

****, my house is still a mess.

Gray Dissidence

Smash Rookie
lawl, GG for random alt tourney.

** Your cat needs to cuddle with a wiimote on vibrate, that cat is too...anxious. Mexi got it all sexed up after his epic rubbing LOL.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Wha...? lol he was hella complaining about it being a house tournament to JQWST. JQWST said he was talking really snobby, but hell it wouldn't of even happened if I didn't allow it to be moved to my place.

****, my house is still a mess.
This is ****ing unbelievable. I'm quoting this so it's not edited after I say ...

... I reserved a hotel in Lemoore on Friday night and planned to go to a tournament at Fresno State on Saturday. I drove 5 hours to go here. And there's no tournament at Fresno State? And people are expecting me to be nice? Seriously, does anyone expect me to be nice after I drove FIVE ****ING HOURS and see the "featured" tournament all of a sudden not happen? None of you guys care because you live in the area. I DO NOT live in the area, it's a little different situation for me.

I don't cover house tournaments unless under extreme circumstances. Saturday turned out to be an extreme circumstance. When I ask for a solid address, my hope is that I get "123 Anywhere Place" not "umm...take a left at the light and then three lights later you get to the park ..."

I said, "OK I'm covering one house tournament, which sucks for me. Do I go to a place 5 minutes away where I'm probably going to know nobody, or do I risk going to Modesto knowing the tournament might be over when I get there?"

I went to Modesto. Reason: chances are, there's going to be someone there I know. Good call on my end because I knew almost everyone that went to Modesto.

To the people that went to Fresno, name 5 people that I would have known.

Now, if the video of the matches at the Fresno tourney are just friggin amazing, then I'll regret the decision. Until then, I don't.

--GCII

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
Yeah it sucks that you drove 5 hours for no tournament, but **** we had nothing else to do. The guy who hosted it wouldn't even pick up his phone!

I was told you were acting pretty snobby on the phone, and that you "probably wouldn't come because it was a house tournament" and sounded like you were blaming us, but in no way was it our fault. I just showed up, sat around for like an hour, and said **** it, lets have the tourney at my house.

I'm glad for you that you got to be around people you knew, but don't take it out on us or Fresno because some *** decided not to let anyone know ****.

Asrialys

Smash Rookie
Maybe he remembered finals were tomorrow...? Crap, still haven't studied...

Anyway, darn all you people and your projectiles. I need to remember that the R and L buttons were created for a reason. Shouldn't be too gung-ho with a lightweight... :p

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
It was on Saturday, so he could've studied up all day today..

lol next tourney just hold down the shield for 6 seconds on your first stock. Jiggly for top tier!

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
wheres pickachu,i need to know.Im still naked under the blankets.mmm mmm good.Spaz and jqwest are nubs,got onwd in modesto.**** idots

Top Bottom