• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/02/09 GIGABITS - MAY I have a Melee

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Teaming with uuaa :( sorry

............................................:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(......................................

............................................:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(......................................

....................................................nvm....................................................

guess i'm teaming with someone else..................

-hiro :(:(:(:(:(:(

Hozart

Smash Journeyman

Laijin

Smash Hero
Why is Ice Climbers below Peach?
Icies get completely ***** by Peach.
Its not even a 6-4 match up.
Wobbles is just cool. :|
But the last time I saw him play a Peach he was forced to switch to Fox, which made **** worst.
Maybe that Peach is just not that good.

Finch

Smash Lord
Wobbles made a comment recently that as the ICs metagame gets developed more (by him) ICs vs peach gets closer to even because Peach mains don't try to learn anything about the matchup and IC players study it very closely.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Is that Tier List real, lol?

Icy's have really become top? If so, that's acutely frightening considering no one plays them :/

-Kimosabae

Finch

Smash Lord
No that's Hozart's made up tier list. Jiggs and ICs did move up to high tier though with the last tier list. And Falcon. I forget if he was there already or not.

Frames

DI
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaNLLN5YGDk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaNLLN5YGDk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zoro

Smash Champion
is he actually proud that he can do that?
I dont care how hard that is
thats lame as hell

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well the handoff **** is way cooler than wobbling.

And I thought the video Frames posted is pritty crazy lol.

Finch and Hozy if u guys are gonna chaingrab I wanna see some handoff ****.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Why is Falco below Peach? O_o
Peach does better against Ice Climbers than Falco does. If everyone thinks that Icys are top tier, you're likely to see a lot more players pick up Icys. I'm figuring this would push down anyone who does poorly against the Icys.

Is that Tier List real, lol?

Icy's have really become top? If so, that's acutely frightening considering no one plays them :/

-Kimosabae
Here's the real one:

Fox 9.9
Marth 9.9
Sheik 9.7
Falco 9.2

High
Peach 8.4
Captain Falcon 8.0
Jigglypuff 8.0
Ice Climbers 7.9
Wobbles made a comment recently that as the ICs metagame gets developed more (by him) ICs vs peach gets closer to even because Peach mains don't try to learn anything about the matchup and IC players study it very closely.
And Wobbles is absolutely correct.

Well the handoff **** is way cooler than wobbling.

And I thought the video Frames posted is pritty crazy lol.

Finch and Hozy if u guys are gonna chaingrab I wanna see some handoff ****.
That you will. :)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Hype hype!

And that Climbers thing is still awesome. The hand-off is cool, but playing catch w/ Falcon is just ridiculous.

Top Bottom