• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 GB SD Card possible?

WantingPichu

Smash Rookie
NNID
NoMercy777
Does anybody know of a way that i can download project M with a 4 GB SD card rather than a 2 GB one? My cousin and I have been looking forward to this for awhile now!

MaxThunder

PM Support
an update to PM will apparently add sdhc support for both homebrew and hackless... atm the only way to use an sdhc card is hacking the wii and looking up the unofficial mod of 3.0 that works with riivolution, though... there's a thread about it somewhere around here...

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
Their's a thread about adding SDHC support? I wanna repost my information about that to them

Guilu

Smash Apprentice
Gecko OS, the loader used by default for Project M, is the one that cannot read SDHC cards. Many other loaders are capable of playing Project M perfectly and have that capability. Problem being of course, you would tread into muddier and muddier ground legally speaking.

Top Bottom