• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/11 Panhandle FL Melee Vids (Chops, Colbol, Hungrybox, QDVS, and more!)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
IMPORTANT:
I have more vids but I can't upload them to my Youtube because they're too long *including losers finals*.

Anyone have a youtube account that allows videos longer than 10 mins cuz I can give you my Ustream details so you can upload them.

Thanks.
Results Thread
Video of the venue!

Apologies for video choppyness!
Recommendation: watch all of chops' vids.
chops is too ****in good

Teams:

Winners Bracket First Round (*cough*seeding*cough*)
QDVS (Marth) + Hungrybox (Jiggs) vs Rockcrock (Ganon) + HarrietTheGuy (Falcon) 1
QDVS (Marth) + Hungrybox (Jiggs) vs Rockcrock (Ganon) + HarrietTheGuy (Falcon) 2

Singles:

Winner's Semifinals
Colbol (Fox) vs XIF (Peach)

Loser's Bracket (for 13th place)
rice (Fox) vs PB&J (ICs)

Loser's Bracket (for 9th place)
Lambchops (Green Falco) vs rice (White Falco) <-- sick set! **** best set of the tourney!

Loser's Bracket (for 7th place)
Lambchops (Falco) vs Moogle (Sheik)

Loser's Quarterfinals
Lambchops (Falco) vs XIF (Peach)

Loser's Semifinals
Lambchops (Falco) vs harriettheguy (Marth/Fex)

Grand Finals
Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 2.1
Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 2.2
Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 2.3
Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 2.4

Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 3.1
Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 3.2
Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 3.3
Colbol (Fox) vs Hungrybox (Jiggs) 3.4

Brawl Videos

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was some sick turnip catching. You did that then up-b'ed. It was especially cool on PS, I believe, because you couldn't tell if you were dead or not.
I don't remember that specific instance, but I play with Dop a lot so I'm really good at catching turnips!!!

I do it while recovering on purpose, so that old peach ledge guarding trick doesn't work anymore on me!!!

:colorful:

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
ill bet they are good matches. but the quality is too low to enjoy watching it :(

PB&J

Smash Hero
evertime i went to the copmputer i always had to press record..if i wasnt there none will be recorded except few..i want teams up since i was commentating and it was beast

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Is it just me or does only one link for ColBol vs HBox work? (the very last one...)
after match 3.3 of grand finals, we were forced to switch TVs, which happened to be recording and the owner of the TV put up vids faster than the one we used for 2.1-3.3

Not sure if it was U.stream or your recording device/software, but the choppyness kinda ruins the vids.

I recommend taking down the Lambchops vids.
thanks for your input, but seeing as how i enjoyed watching the matches i'll leave them up

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
mmmm chops and rice my favourite dish... i mean vid. wish the quality was better for those combos though! still, good job on getting the matches up so fast

Slinky

Smash Journeyman
Very good use of fox colbol. Lately i found myself using fox more often so your tactics on jiggs are muy bueno.
Overral matches....7/10, kick it up a notch.

Top Bottom