• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3dsmash Skype Group

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Okay so I know a lot of thread that have skype 3ds group already. Most of them are pretty lonely IMO. I decided to make one and see how'd I do, because most of my skype groups pretty much broke their 3ds and can't play AND only use a Wii U. Ok so you can join but read this first....

1. People who uses 3ds are acceptable

2. People who uses Wii U AND an okay 3ds are acceptable

3. People who uses ONLY a Wii U... Lolz I'm very sorry, but there are threads for Wii U smash groups.

So come join and just PM or post your skype name to me and I'll add you. Whether you're new, experienced, or you just think you suck (XD), you can join.

We'll make friends, help each other improve, or just simply hang out and talk about stuff.

SO COME JOIN!!! XD

New rules!!!
4. If fights/arguments occur between people in the chat I will kindly ask you to resolve this in another group or your own personal messages.

5. If you somehow keep on ignoring rule#4, I or the other Administrators will kick you out until further notice.

6. If you're never going to go back to the group chat or you'll be away for a long time. Please notify me or one of our administrators.

7. Never show your anger at this skype group. I advise you that learn from a battle that you lost in the group and kindly accept kind feedbacks from players. If you complain/show your anger, because of the feedback, you will be temporarily kicked out.

8. Joking around is fine, but if it gets out of hand I will also kindly ask you to resolve the fight/argument somewhere else or even kick you out until further notice. Also......NO OFFENSIVE JOKES!!! :(

9. If you show hatred towards a specific person in the group, I will ask you to apologize or be nicer to that specific person. You can also talk to me about the problem and I will resolve it.

10. If you've been inactive for months and you get a notification, please answer it. If you don't answer you will get kicked out until you tell one of our administrators or me the reason why you weren't active. If this repeats however you won't get back in the group until....
Notification 2: 1 month has passed
Notification 3: 3 months have passed
Notification 4: 5 months have passed

If you reach notification 5, you won't be able to get back to the group EVER again

Sorry for being harsh >.<, but I'm trying to keep this group as clean and organized as possible.

Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!!

Administrators in the chats are:
-------------------------
-NightPeach (me :p)
-DarkBlueSpark ( @ DarkBlueSpark DarkBlueSpark )
-John ( @Psyruby )
-Nick (o.o)
-Tanark ( @Tanark )
-Lee (@Smasher Lee)

Last edited:

Hellzsaint

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hellzsaint
3DS FC
0087-2525-0130
Well alrighty, my skype ID is hellzsaint28. Hopefully I get a reply here, the other skype group threads usually ignore me.

Grass

Smash Lord
Yo @ NightPeach NightPeach good job on making this thread. Kudos man. Unfortunately I've left the skype group in favor of the IRC. But you keep inviting guys over there man.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hmm... sounds interesting. I'm gonna keep my eye on this and give it some thought!

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Also keep in mind that this group used to have a limit, so it seems small at the start, but it will increase soon since the limit has been removed. Right now there's 27 people and they challenge each other everyday :p . Also we have weird conversations there too so it's sometimes barely boring there.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
We have a Skype group that has like 80+ in it already if no one part of that has suggested it yet. I'm not home right now but I can add anyone to it when I do, just tell me to add to group. My contact is same as username, but no uppercase.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
My skype username is my Smashboards username without 115 and a space between ELITE and Warri0r. Just a side note that I do NOT want to video chat or voice chat because of security reasons.

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
My skype username is my Smashboards username without 115 and a space between ELITE and Warri0r. Just a side note that I do NOT want to video chat or voice chat because of security reasons.
fumika.chan is my username, please add in me in :)
sober.man.pincsher
My skype username is barroll92, please add, thanks!
Omigosh thanks guys!!!! :). I'll add you right away :)

@ ELITEWarri0r115 ELITEWarri0r115 Understood!!! :)

Last edited:

Honest

Banned via Warnings
I would love to be in a chat with people who play Smash! I just made this skype just for this group, it's Honest3ds.

Drogon143

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-4277-4586
I've never used Skype so I want to join my Skype name is drogon143.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
This Skype group is amazing. I am really shy, but this makes me more comfortable since there are people that are friendly. I would prefer a small friendly group over a overfull huge group. If anyone asks, I will direct them here. Great job doing this NP (NightPeach)

Last edited:

Spark31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spark311
3DS FC
4940-5914-5196
I would like to be added. I cant find 3ds matches anywhere. Skype name: sparrkjones (two rs).

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Oh there's a thread for this? Never got the notification for some reason even though I was tagged lol :p

Top Bottom