• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[3DS] Smash Connect Saturday Tournament (Oct. 25)

OreoKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
OreoKirby01
3DS FC
1204-0162-2881

Hello everyone! I'm OreoKirby from the SmashConnect Steam community and we are happy to announce that we will be hosting our first large-scale Saturday Smash 3DS tournament!

There is a 128 Player Cap and it will take place at 6:00PM EDT / 5:00PM CST / 3:00PM PDT on October 25.

Sign-Ups:
http://challonge.com/smashconnect14

We will be using Mibbit IRC to communicate and all participants are required to Check-In before the tourney begins. It will be open 2 hours ahead of time.

Change Your Name in Bracket to Player 0000-0000-0000 Friend Code Format under Your Settings!

More Information is located on the Challonge Page, so be sure to visit!

Prizes:
  • 1st Place - 10$ Amazon Gift Card
  • 2nd Place - 5$ Amazon Gift Card
  • Donations greatly appreciated!
Rules:
  • 3 Stocks / 8 Minutes / No Items
  • NO Custom Moves / Equipment
  • Best of 3 Matches
  • Finals Best of 5 (Losers / Grand)
  • First Match Played on Random Omega
  • Loser Picks Stage After Match 1
  • You CAN Switch Characters Between Matches
  • Player with Least % Damage Before a Sudden Death is the Winner
Legal Stages:
  • Final Destination (Any Ω)
  • Battlefield
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Prism Tower
  • Arena Ferox

Last edited:

PoutZz

Smash Rookie
Challonge says that the Tournament is on 26th (Sunday) but here you wrote it's today (25th, Saturday)... I think you need to update something^^

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
This is my first online tournament and I have some questions. Won't this take really long? How will you know who won and who should advance?

Top Bottom