• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krvntn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyke_g
I'm looking for a demo code, not being able to play on my own 3ds is annoying, can't really make an opinion on it, so if anyone could send me one (I don't have anything to trade sadly) that'd be good.

Thanks in advance.

Gords

Smash Champion
the first page doesn't tell me the difference between a eu and an na one. i have a code but i don't know what region its for.
what region is your club nintendo with?

also I would appreciate a code via PM if there is one available, EU/AU or NA doesnt matter. thank in advance

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
Does any one know why nintendo didn't just put the demo on eshop?

Gords

Smash Champion
are you giving it away?
if not and your wanting to use it try using it otherwise, if you are wanting to give it away im happy to take it since i have all region 3ds. if its fake then whateves i guess, thanks if you do give it to me

they are putting demo on eshop next week

Last edited:

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
That other dude offering an eu code said it didn't work so i guessing its fake.

I know nintendo is releasing the demo but why didn't they just put the demo up on friday? Instead of making people go through this.

Gords

Smash Champion
That other dude offering an eu code said it didn't work so i guessing its fake.

I know nintendo is releasing the demo but why didn't they just put the demo up on friday? Instead of making people go through this.
i guess to reward platinum members in some way, also the coded demo has no limit to the amount it can be opened
the demo release on friday will have a max of 30 times it can be played.
have you tested it yourself yet on a US console, if it doesnt work on US then its probably fake for sure. if you havent got a US 3ds then i say try giving to a person who does (such as myself) and just explain to them that it is likely fake.

or vise versa i guess

Last edited:

KristKP

Smash Rookie
It's because the demo released on the 19th has limited uses. The demo code from Club Nintendo has unlimited uses.

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
If there is anybody still with any spare codes left and is not using them is there any chance I could have one. I hate to ask since it makes me sound like a freeloader or something :3
Trying to mostly get it for my younger brother. Thanks in advance :DD

EDIT: Just managed to get a code off a really old friend who I didn't even know had a Nintendo Platinum Account. My brother is going to be so happy. I hope he shares ^.^
If I had more I would give them out but I only got given one. Sorry guys. Good luck to those who still don't have one!

Last edited:

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
but they could just put a limitless demo on eshop and its not really rewarding platinum users since not all platinum members get code and non platinum members could use the code.

Last edited:

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
I think this thread has become a bit useless since there arent enough codes .. most people get them through friends/forums/twitter etc..

RandomNickname

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flori2000
Since it apparently got missed by the OP:

The code I got was already used, so I'm still in need for one.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
As if you would go through thirty uses in 13 Days. Just close the 3DS if you are stopping.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think this thread has become a bit useless since there arent enough codes .. most people get them through friends/forums/twitter etc..
Yeah I'm thinking of locking the demo code sharing threads soon. Maybe tomorrow or the day after. The public demo would be available in a few days after that anyway.... :/

Yarlick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1246-8724-8858
I have been on the Club Nintendo since 2000, if it works for you, I'll give it a shot.

Jess3S

Smash Rookie
I would like a smash bros 3ds demo code, of anyone bcould give me one, i would be very happy :)

Please PM me :)

Last edited:

OrI3iT

Smash Rookie
I'd love to have a Super Smash Bros 3DS demo code. My name is Martin and I'm from Norway.

Last edited:

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
Since this thread is closing soon I just want to say thanks to anyone who gave my plea some thought.
I didn't get a code in the end, but Destiny is carrying me over until release.

I wish I had friends.

CookieLuc

Smash Rookie
I just want a code because i dont know if i should buy the game and that would be nice when you can give me a code :D

-Germany

DEMOCODESPLEASE

Smash Rookie
NNID
DiddlyKongRacing
My autistic atheist dog has cancer.
If he does not get a code in 10 hours he will die from the cancer, please donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom