• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaw

Smash Rookie
I wait this game for so loong it Will be nice if someone could give me a code ! France here :)

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
I would really appreciate a code. I'm from Sweden, and we don't really have club nintendo here anymore, otherwise I'd probably be able to get one from one of my friends. But since that's not the case, my only hope is that one of you would be kind enough to share one.

Eterney

Smash Rookie
Hi, I know it must be rude to make my first post in such a thread, but... I really want that demo so bad. So I'm kindly asking if someone nice could give one to me.
I'm not willing to pay any money but I could do small favors, like telling a person you like them. Or translate anything from English to French. Or the other way around.
I'm from Paris, France btw.

Last edited:

OneBadOlimar

Smash Rookie
Can anyone get me one, i cant wait! Will trade pokeman for it.
I'm from Madrid, Spain BTW

Last edited:

Luigi player

Smash Master
I would greatly appreciate any code sharings to me. Many thanks to all the people who share their codes with others.

Sonic and Link

Smash Rookie
Ok, i am signing off. Been searching for 5 hours and no luck. I did manage to input a valid code, but when i pressed download i got an error. :(

If someone wants to give me the best morning present ever, PM a code.

See ya all, and good luck!

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Yo. UK person here requesting a code for SSB4 3DS. Anyone who sends me a code should add me so I can pay back the deed later in the future.

Anyways I love how you're making sure each and everyone of us gets a code. That's awful sweet of ya'll.

Last edited:

Fuqua

Smash Apprentice
Yo i would be down for the demo too XD Im From Switzerland, ID: Lord.Penguin

Hibashira

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4811-7715-1152
This guy is giving out lots of codes [can't copy link due to lack of posts] ... watch this account
Sadly, I wasn't fast enough to get a code... But thanks for sharing, I apreciate the chance you gave me.

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
hello! I would really love a code. Please PM me. I am living in the Netherlands but didn't get anything :/

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
I would like a code as well. I am from germany. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

PRS

Smash Rookie
Would love you so much if someone shares a code with me... (Spain here)

Last edited:

Bobbinator1999

Smash Rookie
I'd love to have one! I'll give you an internet hug or something it'll be great c: (I'm from the Netherlands)

Last edited:

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Hey, German smasher here! I'd really appreciate a code :)

...also, a question: does anyone know the requirements to get a code in EU? Couldn't seem to find those anywhere.

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
Ugh, scouring around for codes is NOT fun. I missed one by just a hair; I got onto the download page, but it told me it was already downloaded.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Really desperate now cuz I am posting again. To the good Samaritan who sends me a code I will try and do something for you later down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom