• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS 2v2 Outrage

Chrisbox

Smash Rookie
I can't be the only one who thinks not being able to do 2v2 for glory play or even for FUN play with your friends is absurd. I made an account just to get this rant off because of how dissapointed I am, biggest gaming upset ever.

Smash bros has always been a game to enjoy with people. Its success has come directly from that fact. WHY as a game developer, would you ever, ever, limit us like that. Not everybody lives right next to their real life smash bros, yea beating eachother up in custom games is fun but thats not why we buy your game. Another thing.....the 2v2 is timed? Couldn't even give us stock?

I just can't see the logic behind this at all. I'm praying it will be patched or something or added in a download. This game would be flawless for me if this was included.

Anyone else feeling this right now?

Qsmash

Smash Cadet
You know you can play with whatever rules you want with friends, right?

Chrisbox

Smash Rookie
You know you can play with whatever rules you want with friends, right?
I'm aware, that wasn't the focus of this thread. Yea I'd obviously prefer stock 2v2 over timed but the real issue here for me is that I can't do 2v2 online not even for fun mode with my friends.

Last edited:

Qsmash

Smash Cadet
Are you saying you want to play For Fun with a friend?

Chrisbox

Smash Rookie
Are you saying you want to play For Fun with a friend?
I want to do 2v2 multiplayer, with my friends online. Right now its only possible through custom games. The For Fun online mode, and for glory online mode will not allow you to do 2v2 with a partner of your choice. I'm mainly interested in For glory mode, I don't see why both modes can't have online friend support though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom