• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 is disk image file

bogmire

Smash Rookie
I have no clue why this is happening and it happens every time i try downloading it...all my friends say they have theirs as iso as soon as it downloads and it just wont happen for me. I did the whole build process and everything and this is the file it gave me. Please help. Thanks.

bogmire

Smash Rookie
You're going to need to work on your help topic post.

Provide more details.
Describe your steps taken.
Describe the Results.

Help us help you.
I followed the instructions as shown on smashladder. I downloaded the brawl iso, and the 3.6 build folder, dragged the iso into the build folder and then ran the builder, it was successful but the games file type is disc image instead of just iso. It runs, but when I play with friends, i desync almost instantly and i know very well that THAT is the problem. The file type. My friends have done the same exact steps as me, same download and everything, but it comes out as an iso for them. I dont know how to get it to finish as iso instead of disc image.

Top Bottom