• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 doesn't load past the wrist strap screen.

Excasteal

Smash Rookie
I have a wii with no custom stages and a 2gb sd card with project m 3.6 hackless on it. The game loads via the stage builder fine, and I reach the play screen and can select play. The wrist strap warning screen shows up, then the projectmgame.com screen, then the loading icon at the bottom right flickers for a moment and then the screen goes black. And stays black. The wii freezes, I think, since I can't power it off with the power button (I have to unplug it). I don't have any memory cards in the wii and the sd card is not named projectm or any variant of it, etc. Does anyone know a solution?

BlasterMaster11

Smash Rookie
My guess is that you have either missing or corrupted files. Try clearing PM off of your SD card, and then unzipping a fresh copy to the card.

Top Bottom