• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 Beta: Dedede Bug

Blastoise64

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-9430-0993
When you choose Dedede's Samurai costume and play on Delfino Plaza, His eyes begin to bug out and he goes lazy-eyed.

Last edited:

KitchenCabinets

Smash Rookie
This either looks different on my 3.6beta (vanilla homebrew on Wii), or what I'm getting is a separate bug.
Dedede's eyes shrink and turn white (or disappear and leave only the highlight. I'm not sure which it is.) any time a human player gets magnified, or if you start a match with Dedede and Mario Kart ROB. The gold effect on his crown also flickers. Goes away if he respawns in regular Versus. Didn't test All-Star Versus, but I'm guessing respawning doesn't fix it there.

EDIT:
This also happens to Samus (all costumes). The specular effect on Toon Link's charm is also affected, but in a different way. It barely shows, but it doesn't flicker. Sometimes this bug doesn't happen at all. If it doesn't trigger, it's guaranteed to not happen again until you restart Project M (or possibly reset your Wii).

Last edited:
Top Bottom