• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 - So, uh, is Smashville supposed to look like this?

At first I thought this stage had been changed intentionally to reduce visual clutter, but it still seemed weird, so I checked the changelog for 3.5, and it made no mention of any changes to Smashville. And is that Pelipper? Was he always flying around in the background? Notably, the stage still changes from day to night, but the vast ocean expanse still seems to have completely submerged the town of Smashville. I would say that the stranded town members look pretty cheerful considering how many of their friend's lives have been claimed by the sea.

Anyway, this is on Dolphin 4.0-648, and I'm running the Project M 3.5 Netplay Build found in this thread.

Apologies if this thread breaks any rules, I haven't really posted much since the Brawl prerelease hype.

Ah thank you, that explains it, Is there a change list or anything like that for the differences between the Netplay and Wii builds for 3.5? I play a lot of the former, and I'm curious what other sacrifices have been made for the sake of smoother play.

Doq

Smash Lord
Ah thank you, that explains it, Is there a change list or anything like that for the differences between the Netplay and Wii builds for 3.5? I play a lot of the former, and I'm curious what other sacrifices have been made for the sake of smoother play.
Try in the Netplay thread, as it's technically not an official build.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Pelipper was in the background of the original stage as well

Top Bottom