• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 Freezing

Jayster92

Smash Rookie
I have been playing a lot of P:M 3.5 so far and have encountered a few times the game froze. So far it has only happened in two modes: Subspace and Special All-Star.

Subspace: Froze twice fighting Giant shadow Diddy Kong. It seems once Giant shadow Diddy attempts a smash attack. Also, during the selection between Meta Knight and Ice Climbers for the first time together like the ice mountain section.

All-Star: I know how to select characters correctly in whatever order but I noticed when my friend and I were playing R.O.B. and Toon Link it froze. My friend was getting ready to do a side smash attack with R.O.B. and I L-Canceled a down aerial with Toon Link so it froze while Toon Link was getting out his shield.

Besides the freezes I have noticed Pokemon Trainer's pokemon messing up in Subspace but not freezing it.

I have not found any other glitches or freezing with the rest of the game play. Thank you for all your hard work though as I attempted hacks before and they are not easy to do with multiple changes like you and the P:M Team has done.

Triple Seven

Smash Rookie
Had an issue with All Star VS also. Running clean 3.5, Full set, physical Brawl disc, VIA Gecko (Priiloader seems to hate the official M Launcher). Was playing Pit (Old school Alt) VS Wario. Mid match, while attempting to recover with Pit, game froze. Seems as though All Star still has some stability issues.

Jayster92

Smash Rookie
I have also noticed that P:M doesn't like the original Wii controller. I brought my Wii and P:M to a friend's house and one of my friends liked to play with the Wii controller since she learned to play that way but P:M froze every time the Wii controller was on.

MysticRayquazard23

Smash Rookie
NNID
2Mystical4U
Switch FC
SW 7239 4605 8400
I've also encounter a freeze on Subspace Emissary to where during the maze of fighting all the characters to gain access to Tabuu, on the Ice Mountain section, once I go inside the door to fight one of the remaining characters, it freezes.

WildestSpade1

Smash Cadet
I have had three freezes on training mode now without debug mode on. A few seconds before each crash I noticed that my character did some weird animations and was not properly responding to my inputs. I think it has happened with different characters but this last time I was mewtwo on Final Destination just for reference.

Top Bottom