• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's SSBM March Mayhem

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Fox for Shine to shine off stage is gayer.
Ah, but you are clearly mistaken because that at least takes half-decent technical skill/speed, b-throw to cape is kinda like... wow any noob can do it =) (aka me)

aho43

Smash Lord
I will most likely be without Fonz for this tourney. So all "want to team with Aho' applicants post here.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I might go. Do I have to be there by 12? I don't really understand the directions. This thing is only 40 mins from my house = me there. Mabye both members of team girlpower will be there.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I will most likely be without Fonz for this tourney. So all "want to team with Aho' applicants post here.
*posts to be considered*

*is hit by reality*

*is black*

oh nevermind me >.>

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i told KM i would team with him in your absense joe my B!! next time i promise. i also may be missing singles depending on how fast this is ran due to obligations out of my control.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Joe I think Doll is teaming with Plank again so I'd be open =D

yayyy C3

money matches anyone? The list grows....

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll be going to this. I'm taking Hat, Btree, and EEvisu....UMBC isn't going, so I have 1 spot left in my car (if you want to sit in between 2 large black guys)...first private message gets it. $5 gas money.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ill once again remind everyone that C3 has about 12+ TV's ready to plug gamecube's into, so if you bring a cube, you theoretically have a TV to play on.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll once again remind everyone that g-regulate is amazing, that is all.

Edit:You can now vote in the SWF Awards so vote for me for best sig GO GO GO an make sure to confirm that at the bottom after u submit them!

cmart

Smash Lord
As I now have a ride to this (thanks frozen), I need a teammate. Anyone still wanting for one?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I might come to this, there is a good chance, if any one wants to team just PM me.

PS: I don't suck

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ummm, like I said, I'll take ganon vs G&W at flatzone for 20 bucks. myself being ganon of course. that's the only mm I'm taking for all of c3. hopefully dire vulcan doesn't make a showing.

Sir regulate, ganon ditto?
ill do a ganon ditto, and ill also do ganon vs g&w for 20$ on flatzone.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
ahhh, I feel bad accepting that mm from you, because all I need to do is dthrow you and you are basically dead, unless you are uber good at platform teching from a ganon aerial.

hmmm, well I'll tell you what. I'll do the money match with you for 5 dollars, but only if I beat some other poor soul in that money match before I take you on.

I'm not really trying to lose money in this game any more, so in the event that you do beat me, I'll still have 15 to fall back on.

edit - no screw it, I want to take your G&W, best of 3 games, winner takes 5 bucks, all flat zone.

(darn you and your confidence, NO 9s ALLOWED)

TAK$

Smash Ace
KC CLOUD!!!! you're still coming to this right? our team is gonna ****, especially if you remember how to do the strat i told you =D you better come, but we need a better name, any ideas?

greg!1!1!1! my fox vs your falcon, then when i lose that falcon vs ic's so i have a chance at my moneyz back?

also i'll MM any spacies, Faclons, Marths, Peach's, sheiks with my IC's, and MM any Spacies, falcons, ganons, peach's, and sheiks with my fox, you choose (if you wanna MM me with anyone else, let me know, i may decline but if i dont, then it's on!).

Vist

Smash Champion
my schedule randomly got switched at work and b/c of that, it looks like i can make it to this sheezy

I dont really have much time to look around at the thread atm, but anyone want to team?

Top Bottom