• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lol umm..i was gonna give u a ride but i dont know about you driving with me since your young enough to be grounded...i dont like getting involved with parents

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
lol umm..i was gonna give u a ride but i dont know about you driving with me since your young enough to be grounded...i dont like getting involved with parents
lol well my moms a nazi, shed try to ground me if i was 30. but if id get a ride from u id keep u out of it. im 17

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey ShiekSSBM I'll definantly MM you, we really need to get this match this time, it's been far too long.

So I'm MM:
ShiekSSBM 10$
Mixcoatl 5$ Kirby and 5$ Snake
Wonderbread 5$ Fox and MK
PolMex 5$

Anybody else want a money match? I will always use Marth, no suprises there. Any MM is fine even for 1$.

Seibrik you should go to this, you too Ruuku.

HRnut you'd better come to this, I'm challenging you to a MM, my Marth vs your best character, whomever that may be currently. If not this tourney then gigs.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So, are you guys still up for going to my house Saturday morning to drive over to Naples? :confused:

EDIT: Chaz, your Marth vs. my Zelda. $5. =P

nevershootme

Smash Master
so far i'm only doing snake dittos (since they're my only favorite match to do). weather MM or not, I don't care... who's down? mostly i don't do MM. and all matches will be best 3/5

so far i have M!X on my list. Polmex you down for a snake ditto?

anyone else???

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X, I think you might have missed my MM offers. I'll copy/paste them

mm My MK your snake $5

My Rob your snake $5

My MK your kirby $5
Crap more MM :( Sorry, though I'll love to MM you as of now even if I say yes I dunno if I'll be able to make it... soooo many MMs and idk if I'll have enough time to finish them all... this thing is getting really big and that means alot of work for me :( plus idk if I'll be able to have enough time to even do half of the ones that I have signed up... if there's a small window I'll like to do Snake vs MK first and then we'll see.... I am curious as to see how u play R.O.B. though...

i guess ill be bringing a setup...ill ask abe to bring one also...

yea....
Thanks man, this is gonna make thigs run faster

is there gonna be a SFIV setup here anywhere? if not there needs to be
This is Brawl Boy!!!

I still haven't played the game though :(
A SETUP SHOULD INCLUDE

RECORDING DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***GGGGGOTTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree but who really has Recordings???

I bought GameBridge and I hope I get it by Sat. :( I was trying to do the hack but i couldn't get it right an then I just stop with the thing...

polmex i can put on the infinite replay hack if you want
Yo can you hook me up man??? I tried messing with it but after I counldn't copy the umm Zelda hack to my w!! i gave up... but like I said.. can u help me man??? ill appreciate it.. i think i may have done something wrong... >.<
hiya. Add me to the registration list too please. This'll be my first tournament =)
ok, goood to hear your comming.... good luck it is your first ^.^

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Whos housing us tallahassee ppl again??

Cuzz So far its

Me
Mr.Ftw
Gmoney
Lizardsface(maybe)
KBM(Maybe)
Fuct(Maybe)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
GDX I may no longer be going to Miami, so I might be able to get to Hrnut's place on Saturday to go, but I might not want to go. It all depends on the circumstances.

Seibrik this also applies to you, since it's now a 90% chance I won't be in Miami at all, so don't save any spots for me in the car.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Crown ROYal?...

thats all good ill get some girls over...fo sho im serious,

Get them girls over, they know the routine.

We get ****ed up an if we dont **** we play video games cuzz its fun an thats what we do...(lol they do that in the hood down here to soooo funny, they always get pissed that I beat them but they love smash and especially mario kart...and harry potter quiditch or what ev lol)

Soooo.,...cant wait for thos tourny

D_B_S

Smash Lord
U holding polmex

man you gotta let me puff and if u come to tally i'll smoke u out

Even if i gotta see my body for money

-!-

Smash Lord
Mix if i do end up coming, i got a recorder i can bring, just needs a tv that has video output jacks.

and i'll help u run **** too :)
ok Thanks... well be needing it if u do come it'll be useful ^.^

Mix what is the latest time i can register, cause idk if i can come but if i can it will probllably be a little later than 12. Appreciate the help
I may be able to hold it till 12:30... no promises but i want this to start ASAP or else it'll take for ever and I really want to finish all the Events... so everyone please come before 12:00... if your gonna enter Singles only then of course u can sign up till like 5 or something... as long as Doubles isn't finish yet...

Whos housing us tallahassee ppl again??

Cuzz So far its

Me
Mr.Ftw
Gmoney
Lizardsface(maybe)
KBM(Maybe)
Fuct(Maybe)
I know I'm housing two of you guys and were looking around for the others... if there isn't another place I think I'll be able to house all of you guys ^.^

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
if i get my car checked out and the balls to do so, i may put up and do the drive to naples... we'll see how it goes if i can find a decent place to get the car checked in south miami...
Aw... :(

Well, if you can't find a place to check your car, make sure you and everyone else arrive at my house no later than 8:15 AM.

-!-

Smash Lord
i wanna steal yo internets for a live stream if possible :)
of course man it'll be sweet having that... is it possible to have some one as a commentary too??? theres a couple guys that are up for it... it'll be cool ^.^ it worked well with COT4 :laugh:

D_B_S

Smash Lord
ok Thanks... well be needing it if u do come it'll be useful ^.^

I may be able to hold it till 12:30... no promises but i want this to start ASAP or else it'll take for ever and I really want to finish all the Events... so everyone please come before 12:00... if your gonna enter Singles only then of course u can sign up till like 5 or something... as long as Doubles isn't finish yet...

I know I'm housing two of you guys and were looking around for the others... if there isn't another place I think I'll be able to house all of you guys ^.^
Yeah its only 3 of us coming

Me
MrFtw
Gmoney

thats the final list

And umm.....

We living at 10am so we'll be there around 6 ish

cuz we gotta get gmoney

-!-

Smash Lord
i can...better get that live stream flwoin...

Also remember to record everything...

im bringing 2 or more vcrs
cool two VCRs... so how many tvs are u bringing??? that is for sure???

Yeah its only 3 of us coming

Me
MrFtw
Gmoney

thats the final list

And umm.....

We living at 10am so we'll be there around 6 ish

cuz we gotta get gmoney
ohhh so just three then... ok then you guys can coe to my place then ^. i'll see you here :)

Dammm one more day!!!! i cant wait for this... prob wont be able to sleep... :laugh:

+++RevaL!X+++

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
M!x...I've been thinking...you might want to rearrange the schedule... have it Doubles -> Crews -> Singles

that way people that are participating in all events can leave early if they get eliminated earlier in singles

just an idea

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
M!x...I've been thinking...you might want to rearrange the schedule... have it Doubles -> Crews -> Singles

that way people that are participating in all events can leave early if they get eliminated earlier in singles

just an idea
i like that.

also ima have a bankroll when im here so ima wanna alot of mms

Top Bottom