• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 GIGABITS We just keep on Meleeing

Finch

Smash Lord
wtf mooney did you hack that account? I saw that guy posting somehwere else about zelda and I was like "that account name sounds familiar" and it was the same one, but obviously not you posting.

Frames

DI
mooney doesn't hack anything he just asks people to use their old accounts ;)

seriously tho if u can't show me some proof that hes letting u use his account u know wat that meannnssssssss :)

Renth

Smash Hero
This is exarch's last tournament.
You guys better bring a lot of VCRs or some sort of recording devices
If exarch is retiring it'll highly hinder me coming back to florida for anything more than occasional visits.

:(

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Y'all have misunderstood my meaning of retiring.

I am no longer actively pursuing improvement. I don't want to spend effort to be towards the top of the metagame anymore. I should not be included in consideration of power rankings, (although someone other than me would actually have to take initiative to produce them.)

I am by no means "quitting." I will still play, and will still go to tournaments. Which ones and how many I don't know. Smash is just no longer a priority for me, so I wont be spending the amount of effort on it I used to.

So Mark, you still better come back. I'll play with you any time.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I would like to money match everyone this gigs.

I am now the best melee player in Florida :).

Zoro

Smash Champion
my melee power rankings would look like

Dashizwiz
Lambchops
Colbol
Hungrybox
Qdvs
Linguini
Rice
Dop
Exarch
Green Mario

i didnt put keepspeedn up there because i heard he was retired or didnt play much anymore. I place chops above colbol because im biased against foxes.i put box lower because colbol and chops are starting to adapt and colbol and chops usually dont get beaten by anyone other than box or each other. Linguini and Qdvs are interchangable imo. Rice cuz i know hes still nastee. Dop and exarch are interchangable they both place well. Havnt seen much of GM lately most likely hes higher.

darksonic, skrach, honorable mentions
Wrong thread
:)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gah Darksonic, haha he was cool though. :]

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
my melee power rankings would look like

Dashizwiz
Lambchops
Colbol
Hungrybox
Qdvs
Linguini
Rice
Dop
Exarch
Green Mario

i didnt put keepspeedn up there because i heard he was retired or didnt play much anymore. I place chops above colbol because im biased against foxes.i put box lower because colbol and chops are starting to adapt and colbol and chops usually dont get beaten by anyone other than box or each other. Linguini and Qdvs are interchangable imo. Rice cuz i know hes still nastee. Dop and exarch are interchangable they both place well. Havnt seen much of GM lately most likely hes higher.

darksonic, skrach, honorable mentions
Wrong thread
:)

I think me, colbol, and chopz go back and forth...

I played colbol at wato and he won a very close set...the only time we played before that was...Tipped Off 4? I beat him and chopz there...but I just think it is a pattern.

And I would have Colbol over chopz...i think elam would agree since he usually mentions it.

I just think we're a tier, is all.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tier 1: Col Bol, Hungry, Chops
Tier 2: Linguini, QDVS
Tier 3: Dop, Green

Rock, harriet, exarch, esam, derf, rice are all good, but they don't attend enough (that the rest of us do) or are inconsistent!!!

:colorful:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Tier 1: Col Bol, Hungry, Chops
Tier 2: Linguini, QDVS
Tier 3: Dop, Green

Rock, harriet, exarch, esam, derf, rice are all good, but they don't attend enough (that the rest of us do) or are inconsistent!!!

:colorful:
I dont like the tier system
I like no more heroes and it wouldnt have been cool if you fought Death metal of Tier 3 no man hes rank 10
it goes up like a ladder not a pyramid!

lol

I believe placings can be solidified when we compare tournament placings and who beats who

I think it is time for a new official list though since its been a year and a half since our last one. Box, Dop, and linguini should definitely be on there imo and right now they are not.
I wouldnt mind being a panelist but i may be biased since i suck

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Has Green Mario entered a melee tournament in the last 6 months?

I thought he disappeared :(

skrach8

Smash Lord
this is going to be way to good of a tournament, lets see how bad my washed up *** does this tournament!

itll be good to see all of the smashers once more before i "quit", wait u can never quit a game ur good at...... exarch..... i call shinanigans on u leaving the metagame scene.... i said what everyone was thinking at this exact moment.... time 1:26 pm. monday 3/2/09

Linguini

Smash Master
this is going to be way to good of a tournament, lets see how bad my washed up *** does this tournament!

itll be good to see all of the smashers once more before i "quit", wait u can never quit a game ur good at...... exarch..... i call shinanigans on u leaving the metagame scene.... i said what everyone was thinking at this exact moment.... time 1:26 pm. monday 3/2/09
hey *****, come to my melee tournament this weekend,kyle is coming all the way down, to scurred?

Top Bottom