• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.02 Hackless stopped working

Jobonoobdude

Smash Rookie
Hey all you friendly support peeps,

So, I have a newer model wii (the black one, WITH the Gamecube ports) and have enjoyed Hackless Project M on it for some time. About 4 or so days ago, I changed some files to get new stages and stuff, loaded up Project M and it seemed to work fine, but every so often, it would do that buzz/freeze thing. I decided I didn't really need the mods anyway and just reformatted my sd card and put a clean 3.02 on it. But then, when entering the stage builder, the loading wheel took longer then normal (like 2-3 cycles) when it normaly doesn't even take one. But the launcher booted up fine, until I pressed play, and then it was stuck at the loading screen. You know, the one that says Project M 3.0 on it. I then reformatted my SD card and tried again. Same thing. I bought a whole new SD card, and still, the same thing happened! Does anybody know what's going on? Is my SD card slot broken or something?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom