• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd Tier Heroes! Mii Costume support thread.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
In a perfect world, the roster would be 4,823 characters large and none of them would be clones. Every vaguely Nintendo related franchise would be represented, and we'd also have weird things like Lelouch Lamperouge and Rosie the Riveter for some odd reason.

Sadly, this isn't a perfect world. Some characters have no chance. And some characters have a very good chance, but aren't getting in. However, some of these characters can sneak in as Mii costumes! Who would have ever thought that Jacky would kind-of sort-of fight on the fields of Smash!

What other impossible odds characters would you like to at least get a costume?

slambros

Smash Ace
Other Street Fighter characters like Chun-Li.
The main guy from Sakura Wars.
The Dark Souls guy.
A Soulcaliber character.
Kos-Mos.
Isaac (just kidding).

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Let's face it, Takamaru is the ideal candidate to be added as a new Mii Costume.
As it stands, Mii Costumes are the only way ATs like Takamaru can enter the fray.
For some this is a bummer, as a Mii Costume won't do the character justice.

While it true for Takamaru, the core of the character's potential is retained by having him as a snazzy Swordfighter.
The Shuriken of Light and Chakram fit like a charm and Swordfighter's other attacks like Skyward Slash Dash, Counter and Rainbow Slash fit his nature has well.

With Chrom releasing tomorrow, I can see Takamaru being added down the line.

Another character I'd like to see added is Tails from the Sonic series.
I believe Tails is voted upon decently and would be a pleasant surprise for many Sonic fans.
Tails is extremely iconic, and though he might not be added as a full character, he might be a popular Gunner.

Using the laser gun he used in Super Smash Flash 2, he's portrayed accurately too (though he'll probably look like skinned fur)

The last idea me and many people have and I'm almost baffled about it didn't happen yet, are more Street Fighter characters.
With Mii Brawler being basically a love-song to every fighting game, Chun-Li, Ken and Guile are very obvious costume choices.
Heck, Onslaught is basically Chun-Li's very own 1000 kicks.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
You know, if Nintendo ever gets anything Square related in Smash (Which I'm surprised hasn't happened yet) I do think we have a legit shot at a Geno costume. He fits perfectly. 3rd tier character (not big enough for a character) that has a loud fanbase who would spend a lot of money on him.

Of course, I have to wonder if the lack of Square content is reluctance on their end...

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
I agree that Geno sounds like a great idea. I could live with Fawful, too. But I'd rather Isaac not be in the game at all than if he got a costume, since his design isn't amazingly awesome, it's his attacks that make him cool.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
right so characters I think might be Mii costumes:

Isaac (sorry but I see it happening)
Geno
Ridley
Takamaru
Sonic Reps (yeah any of em can happen really)
Bayonetta
More fighting game characters
Pokemon suits
Shovel Knight (I just don't see him getting in as a character)

Top Bottom