• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West 2ND Monthly Smash Attack!

2ND Monthly Smash Attack!
Posted by Bkomel
700 alquire Parkway. Hayward, Ca. 94544
Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 12:30 PM
Until: Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Protip: Smashboards already censors curses. ****, **** and so on will already be covered in asterisks. As far as you know: "****" was typed using the same inputs as "****", but l can assure you it wasn't.
I know, but I like having control over S#!t trolol

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Thanks! I'll try my best to come next time.
Looks like the club house is booked until May, which I have already booked a date. There will be no Tournament in March, and we're trying to book a date at Cal State East bay.

UbiPro

Smash Rookie
Hey, unfortunately I had to leave in the middle of the tournament since I had another engagement. To those who were there, when did Grand-Finals end up happening?

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
Dublin, CA 94568, bowing down before the Jlfksjlfl
NNID
NewFoundAbility
Last edited:

UbiPro

Smash Rookie
Yo Ubi! You made an account just to post this?! :chuckle: Really like your top-the-screen Bayo kills by the way!

Also yes, the Grand Finals happened, here is the channel to see it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffa0xetiRuhO82CLzShCew/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0
Yes indeedy. I was actually wondering at what time they ended up taking place. Looks rather late in the video. This was my first ever smash tourney and I very apparently grossly underestimated the time-commitment.

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
l need to figure out when to use Cloud over Corrin, vice versa, or whoever l might have up my sleeve. Haven't been labbing too much since l've been playing TF2 (although l can invest 0 money into it, since my dad doesn't want me playing it, leaving me to be an F2P forever), which didn't help me out this time. Not sure how much of a difference it would've made though. No Johns. Just a twitch of nervousness whenever l try to use Dragon Ascent to recover.

l'm also 62% certain l should at least research commentation. l think l wasn't pretty helpful most of the time. lt feels so nice at the time, seeing everyone actually listen to and care about what you say, but if it's not helping anyone when they watch, then why should it matter if l like pretending that l'm doing a good job commentating?

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
l need to figure out when to use Cloud over Corrin, vice versa, or whoever l might have up my sleeve. Haven't been labbing too much since l've been playing TF2 (although l can invest 0 money into it, since my dad doesn't want me playing it, leaving me to be an F2P forever), which didn't help me out this time. Not sure how much of a difference it would've made though. No Johns. Just a twitch of nervousness whenever l try to use Dragon Ascent to recover.

l'm also 62% certain l should at least research commentation. l think l wasn't pretty helpful most of the time. lt feels so nice at the time, seeing everyone actually listen to and care about what you say, but if it's not helping anyone when they watch, then why should it matter if l like pretending that l'm doing a good job commentating?
Practice makes perfect. Lol huey showed me that I need to step up my commentary game as well. Just to let you know though, there will be mic rules next time. Also the next clubhouse smash is May 7th.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Hey everybody! So the clubhouse is booked on weekends until may 7th. What do you think about a weekday smash during spring break though? If there's enough positivity in that, I'll book it

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Yes indeedy. I was actually wondering at what time they ended up taking place. Looks rather late in the video. This was my first ever smash tourney and I very apparently grossly underestimated the time-commitment.
It wasn't just you that under estimated the time. I didn't expect a good turn out, and should have had a 3rd set up for the tournament

GunGuts

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody! So the clubhouse is booked on weekends until may 7th. What do you think about a weekday smash during spring break though? If there's enough positivity in that, I'll book it
Oh man that would be great. I didn't make it last month, and Saturdays are bit busy for me, so spring break would be perfect for me. What does everyone else think?

Last edited:

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
*Obligatory acknowledgement of double post*

Could we get the one of me versus M3 soon? l really want to try to remember how l was kissing the top blast zone and still surviving, plus other miscellaneous Bayo things.

Top Bottom