• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

209 stockton, ca

guayaba209

Smash Rookie
anyone still playing in stockton? myself and some friends are playing atleast once every week wonder if anyone is up to play or we can move to them i dont care

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that some of FTA is still in stockton, but idk how to contact them.

You can check out the modesto thread if that's not too far.

And me and some other people are in Sacramento.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
your best bet is to contact GKInfinity in ripon, he's down to smash very often

and once u play him it should be easy to get acquainted with the rest of 209

i used to live down in modesto but i live in the bay for school now

GangstaSh**

Smash Rookie
My freinds and I live in Manteca, and we try to play at least once a week. Do you play Brawl or Melee?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
manteca? nice, i go to modesto a lot. i play both games, but generally the 209 area plays melee much more than brawl

however i used to be acquainted with the brawl crew that lives in manteca.. ****, cucuy, stds, nwa, those guys

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Sup guys

Yeah i'm one of the few smashers in the area. Modesto's had quite a few smash players in the past but they've all moved lol. Right now we're down to 3 players left. We all play melee and 1 of us (Suuwo) plays brawl. I'm definitely down to smash whenever, although my fingers broken ATM so i'm not exactly gonna be playing at my best haha.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL yo nick just wait till it heals, dont want u to make it worse or permanently damage it

or... what finger is it? if it's an index finger u can just use middle finger for triggers

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I got my splint off today actually. My doctor said that there's pretty much nothing that'll help it heal faster and that I'm better off to just use it normally (while still being extremely careful to avoid doing anything that makes it hurt). So... I think I can play smash again lol. I haven't tried yet though so i'm not sure how painful it is hehe

Top Bottom