• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2012 King Dedede Matchup Export #2 - Snake

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
King Dedede Matchup Export #2 - Snake​

Official SWF Matchup Chart v2.0 Says: +1

Things we can discuss:​

1. How does Dedede's ground game fare versus Snake?
2. How does Dedede's air game fare versus Snake?
3. Can Dedede gimp or disrupt Snake's recovery? How does Snake fare offstage versus Dedede?
4. Can Snake gimp Dedede? How does Dedede fare offstage versus Snake?
5. Is Snake easy to grab and/or chaingrab? Can we chaingrab him?
6. Can Dedede shield pressure Snake, and with what attacks can he do so with? Can Snake also shield pressure Dedede?
7. Can Dedede punish Snake's attacks easily on shield? And vice versa?

Character/moveset specifics:

How should Dedede optimally deal with:
Grenades
Forward tilt
Up tilt
Down throw
C4/Mines
Are there any other moves that Dedede should be aware of?

Stages
UNITY RULESET STAGES ONLY PLEASE
Should be obvious already, but I'm just making it clear.

Which starter stages should Dedede strike?
Which counterpicks should Dedede take Snake?
Which counterpicks should Dedede ban versus Snake?
Where is Snake likely to take us?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Before we begin though, there are some ground rules that need to be covered, and these will apply to all MU rediscussion threads.

1) Avoid large amounts of bias please. For example, you might consistently destroy Meta Knight, but that does NOT mean the matchup is +4 in Dedede's favour. Do NOT let a single victory over somebody be a basis for your contribution.

2) Keep the scaling for matchups consistant. We will be using the -4 to +4 scale to summarize the matchup. Here is a rundown of the scale:

-4: (close to) unwinnable
-3: large disadvantage/hard countered
-2: medium disadvantage
-1: small disadvantage
0: even
+1: small advantage
+2: medium advantage
+3: large advantage/hard counter
+4: (close to) unloseable

Keep in mind, the first number in the ratio will always refer to King Dedede. Please do your best to pick one number, rather than something in between two integers. There are NO other possible matchup ratios besides -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, and +4.

3) Please be reasonable! If the majority of people say Dedede vs. Meta Knight is -3, then try not to say the matchup is 0 unless you are able to back this up with hard evidence.

Finally, it is a difficult task, but please try to contribute as much as possible!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Bump.

Also feel free to continue posting in the other matchup threads if you feel you have something important to say! :)

Doc King

Smash Lord
It seem to be a really even matchup and a very hardcore matchup.

Dedede has the strengths of sending him off of the stage and gimping snake very well and also has a lot of AT's on Snake like Buffered Pivot Grab swallow on the mines for a infinite explosive, and d throw to bair. He can also use Waddle Dee's as blocking tools.

While Dedede has that, Snake has the ability to control ground very well and his traps help him against chaingrabs and wall infinites (Kind of like Diddy Kong). Snake can also build massive damage to King Dedede and actually has a killing advantage on Dedede (Which most opponents don't).

I would ban BF because BF can help Snake with grenades and BF sucks for Dedede. I would go FD, Yoshi's, PS stages, Halberd, Delfino, RC, Brinstar. I would ban SV also because Snake will be able to recover better with the platform and be able to camp more with D3 not getting enough chaingrabs.

I feel like this matchup is positive for D3 only because of counterpick stages. It's a pretty player dependent and stage dependent matchup.

Doc King

Smash Lord
It's like this glitch thing I think. It does only give out one hit but until then, the hitbox is always out.

Xubble

Smash Ace
And you're left in the open as you use Inhale. The explosion is useless/too highly situational to even be mentioned for the MU.

Snake has all the tools to keep Dedede from having his way onstage while Dedede has everything he needs to make Snake miserable offstage (and a way to put him there). This adds up to be a very bipolar MU indeed.

The big part of this MU is Dedede approaching and Snake camping. The win goes to the player that can do their job better than the other. If Dedede can't approach, he isn't gonna tack on any damage. If Snake can't keep Dedede away, he's gonna find himself out in the open air past the ledge, and that's where he is weakest, especially against D3's supreme edgeguarding.

Now, D3's approach is pretty shabby compared to most others, but it's manageable. Getting close to Snake is quite the challenge. Nades are gonna be flying, C4 and mines will be ready to trigger, and Snake's DACUS could reset the whole situation if Dedede isn't ready for it.

(Too tired to finish, someone not named Doc King finish this for me? Rofl. )

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Ok, everyone here knows that Snake is one of the easiest chars to CG. We also have a guaranteed Dthrow>dtilt combo, so that is great for sending them faaar offstage at a low trajectory. What else do we have? Well, if we pummel release Snake off the ledge, he's in a super bad position. If Snake panics and ciphers immediately while close to the ledge, that Snake is done. He'll have to C4 himself to refresh his upB. Basically, he'll have to use up his DJ to avoid that situation and we can take advantage of this. Our fair and bair knock him off his cipher and our uair and dair tack on quite a bit of damage.

Edit: Hey, does anyone know if Waddle Dees can set off land mines by walking over them? If so, that would make them incredibly useful! :D

bubbaking

Smash Hero
It's been an hour, so this should be alright, I'm hoping.

Alright, here are my opinions on this MU. Forgive me if they're a bit wrong and feel free to contest them.

1. How does Dedede's ground game fare versus Snake?
2. How does Dedede's air game fare versus Snake?
3. Can Dedede gimp or disrupt Snake's recovery? How does Snake fare offstage versus Dedede?
4. Can Snake gimp Dedede? How does Dedede fare offstage versus Snake?
5. Is Snake easy to grab and/or chaingrab? Can we chaingrab him?
6. Can Dedede shield pressure Snake, and with what attacks can he do so with? Can Snake also shield pressure Dedede?
7. Can Dedede punish Snake's attacks easily on shield? And vice versa?

1. Snake camps us SOOOO hard! This is probably worse than Falco's laser camping, and if we ever get in close, Snake can just DACUS to escape and reset the situation. However, once we get in, we tack on HUGE amounts of damage. It's almost guaranteed, but explosives can hamper our CG's effectiveness. If we dthrow Snake while's holding or on top of a grenade, we blow ourselves up, too, and we also get interrupted if we try to CG over a land mine. The fact that the grenades explode if hit can be exploited. An f-tilt from D3, I believe, can set them off on top of him w/out risking damage to ourselves. Port priority actually makes quite a difference here. D3 will want to get the P4 port to make sure that if anything explodes near them while he's holding Snake, Snake will be the one sent flying. As I said earlier, we also have dthrow>dtilt (which can kill if dtilt is fresh and Snake is high in %'s) and good pummel release situations at the ledge. D3 can also utilize grab armor to avoid knockback from explosives, not only with his regular grabs, but with his Swallow as well.

2. As usual, our bair ***** most of what Snake has in the air. Probably the only two moves that Snake has to combat our bair is his own bair, which is laggy as heck, and his nair, also laggy as heck. Another thing that all smashers (not only D3's) should note is that Snake is easily juggled. His aerial mobility kind of sucks and once he's used up his DJ, he's free meat unless he ciphers away (which kinda makes him even more helpless). This is an important signal to utilize one of our strongest kill moves, utilt, more often. In addition, our super-disjointed uair beats out ANYTHING he can try from above. We are not even nearly in the same boat as him, cuz we have multiple jumps and a pretty good dair to boot. If we can bait out spotdodges, we can usmash and fair him. On top of that, our nair is pretty good at catching spot dodges.

3. Can D3 gimp or disrupt Snake's recovery? Well, can you read? Cuz if you can't, then that probably means you're not old enough to be fighting Snake anyway. :p As I mentioned in my earlier post, our bair and fair knock him off his cipher. Bair, in particular, is a great gimping tool in general and should definitely be utilized to make Snake's offstage life as close to hell as possible. If Snake ever makes the mistake of ciphering close to the ledge, make sure you punish that with a grab release. You can follow up, and even if you don't, Snake has to hurt himself if he wants to save himself. Either way, it's a win-win situation. I'd say, offstage, this MU goes from a +1 to a +3.

4. It's hard for Snake to "gimp" D3 in the strictest sense of the word, but he can make it quite difficult for him to come back. D3's a pretty big target, so grenades and Nikita have an easier time hitting us than other chars. If Snake managed to stick you w/ a C4, then he always has that to threaten you with, and of course, there's always his good old usmash. According to Tech Chase's moveset guide, D3's nair can power through Snake's mortar but I'm not sure which part of the mortar he was talking about. He said that Dededes will find this info invaluable when recovering, so I'm guessing that he was referring to the explosive hitbox. However, even with all this, D3 shouldn't have too much of a problem making it back, not with all our jumps intact. If all else fails, Super Dedede Jump can muscle us back to the stage.....we can worry about the consequences afterwards (in this MU, the punishments for using that move can actually be quite severe).

5. Snake can be CG'd. Snake can be easily CG'd. We get more dthrows in a string of CGs off of Snake than we get off of most other chars. The problem is that it's not necessarily easy to grab Snake. He will be outcamping us. On top of that, we must not underestimate the range of Snake's tilts. I'm not even sure if his utilt can be shieldgrabbed at its max range.

6. Ftilt, as usual, is safe pressure. I don't really know if Dedede actually has moves other than ftilt, from medium range, and Waddle Toss, from far range, that can provide safe pressure on.....anyone's shield. I'm starting to think jab can kind of provide decent shield pressure since the window of cancelling the second jab into the multi-hitting part is kind of large, so we can go for grab mixups. One big problem here is the startup time of the move, but an even bigger problem is this: why in the world would someone be shielding right in front of Dedede w/out a plan to get out of there? Dtilt, if spaced, is also sort of semi-safe. I think it has decent IASA frames, so we can use those. D3 reallly doesn't have much shield pressure to speak of, but honestly, D3's gonna be grabbing more often than pressuring anyway.

I'm pretty sure Snake can shield pressure anyone pretty hard. First, you have to consider the explosives. He can have 3 grenades, a land mine, a C4, and a Nikita/usmash/move of choice out all at the same time. Now, consider the ridiculous range and power of his jabs and tilts. Finally, consider the fact that Snake has a 1-2-3 jab, meaning that he can cancel any part of it, other than the 3rd hit, into anything else, like ftilt or a grab. All of this adds up to pretty decent pressure on Snake's part.

7. I belive D3 can shieldgrab most of Snake's attacks (provided Snake is in front of him and not behind, of course). Not too sure about utilt or fsmash, but I think everything else that's not an explosive is easily shield-grabbable, but that's why Snake will be hard-camping Dedede in the first place. I'm not very familiar w/ Snake's grab range, so I don't know what Snake can and can't shieldgrab, but I do know that D3 probably shouldn't be using moves that could be shieldgrabbed anyway.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Fun fact: ftilt shield-dropped nades that are thrown at you. At ftilt's max range, the explosion won't touch you, and you don't give up any ground in your approach!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
bubbaking, try not to double post if you can help it, otherwise I'll start merging 'em.

I'm gonna ask the Snake's for their opinions.

For the record, yes, if a waddle walks over a mine, it'll detonate it.

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
I'm somewhat new, but I've studied the matchup quite a bit and played it a few times against smart opponents. I'll try not to say anything too out of my experience for safety's sake. Responses in bold.

I'm not even sure if his utilt can be shieldgrabbed at its max range.

It can't if snake spaces it perfectly if you don't shield sdi it. You can in shield sdi grab it, or dash grab it out of shield I believe. It's happened to me.

I'm pretty sure Snake can shield pressure anyone pretty hard. First, you have to consider the explosives. He can have 3 grenades, a land mine, a C4, and a Nikita/usmash/move of choice out all at the same time. Now, consider the ridiculous range and power of his jabs and tilts. Finally, consider the fact that Snake has a 1-2-3 jab, meaning that he can cancel any part of it, other than the 3rd hit, into anything else, like ftilt or a grab. All of this adds up to pretty decent pressure on Snake's part.

We don't want to be shield pressuring you, you can shieldgrab ftilt and jab even if jab hits you because you can di down and powershield jab 3. If you have a snake at close range, he's probably either going to grab you first or run away because most of the trades that can come out of that situation are very bad for snake.

7. I belive D3 can shieldgrab most of Snake's attacks (provided Snake is in front of him and not behind, of course). Not too sure about utilt or fsmash, but I think everything else that's not an explosive is easily shield-grabbable, but that's why Snake will be hard-camping Dedede in the first place. I'm not very familiar w/ Snake's grab range, so I don't know what Snake can and can't shieldgrab, but I do know that D3 probably shouldn't be using moves that could be shieldgrabbed anyway.

Snake's standing grab range isn't amazing, you can stop him from shieldgrabbing by spacing your attacks well. His pivot grab range is another story though, it's like he's pulling you in with a magnet or a tractor beam. Watch out for that, because if a good snake grabs you and dthrows they can buffer a jab to hit you into a regrab if you don't buffer an action.
Snake can have a field day with your size as well, as I'm sure a lot of other characters can. Your large size makes the explosions from our usmash, nades, mines, and c4 seem much larger than they actually are, which makes it particularly hard to catch a snake that knows the matchup well. It also makes tech chasing you a breeze if we ever grab you first- like mentioned before, buffering jab regrab works on Dedede, and while your rolls are somewhat far, snake can boost grab both of them and your getup attack on reaction if he's good at the chase.

That's all I know about dedede, I hope this gives you guys some perspective on what snake wants to do to you. I hope my post count doesn't deter you from taking my perspective/post seriously.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
anti and jbandrew are the d3s in the area and I'm pretty sure the MU is even. snake is extremely good at not getting grabbed and that's the main source of d3s damage racking.

allshort17

Smash Ace
I don't know if anyone brought this up, but Dtilt is a pretty good option against Snake. It beats and outranges his pivot grab, grab, jab, and mortar slide(if someone will really us this up close). It outranges Utilt and possibly Ftilt 1. It clashes with Uptilt and Ftilt. But, if the opponent doesn't know you are purposely trying to clash, then you can buffer another dtilt before the clash animation is over and they can't react. If they do know this, then they'll be more inclined to shield. I repeat, THEY'll SHIELD MORE!. That means grabs. The only things I don't know about it is what it will do against Snake's Dtilt and if it can go under Snake's ftilt 1. Also, does it blow up grenades?

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
This is my most played MU actually. This is a MU where it actually pays to be somewhat technical. Because, as false said, its very hard to get a cg. But once you do, its anywhere from 30% to a stock.

When I play vs havok it comes down to he wins about 55 - 70% of the time. And the majority of the time I win is because I get an early CG to a good read -> gimp or massive damage -> kill set up.

Unfortunately I don't really have time to discuss more since I gots things to do but. Take the time to learn the options that Snake does out of your CG. Does he jump and cypher? (Can be beaten with you immediately double jumping to Fair/Bair) Does he wait and then air dodge back on the stage? (Jab/Grab/U tilt/Turn around grab, etc) Jump nair? Just wait then w/e you want. Low jump to the edge? Grab the edge :)

Jrugs

Smash Ace
@false
The MU is good where it is 55/45. Snake is good at not getting grabbed but that is certainly not D3's only main source of damage [6 frame bair would love to have a word with Mr.snake along with other ariels and inhale shenanigans]. Either way Snake has lots of tools to camp d3 and great stages to take him to.

Xubble

Smash Ace
I'd like to know what stages are good for Snake against D3. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue what stages are good for Snake in any MU. :\

Xubble

Smash Ace
Well, I know the moving platform is good for Snake's C4. It can hinder our approach even more, and it threatens us even when we're NOT approaching. And all that empty space gives Snake some room to throw all sorts of crap at us. When the platform is NOT loaded with C4, Dedede gets a nice lift over to Snake's tent and can start messing around (just watch out for the potential DACUS to flee to the other side of the stage. It's a lift, but not a guaranteed ticket to CG heaven.).

The platform also helps Snake's recovery; some of our good edgeguarding options lose potency when you get back to your ground game so quickly. Also, the platform lets us CG you without even moving (given the platform does the moving for us, of course), and it ends pretty close to the blastlines where a fthrow or dthrow > dtilt could potentially gimp/kill you. It's pretty situational, but it's good to know about anyway. >_>

I don't know Snake's stages, but MAN, DO I KNOW ABOUT DAT PLATFORM!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
How safe is DACUS anyway? People glorify it as the safest thing ever, but I don't buy it.

(I've never actually tried punishing it though, usually I try to intercept it instead)

Does anyone have the actual hard data? Shield disadvantages?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I hear that some of the best DDD players think it's in Snake's favor. Not sure what to think of that. This match-up is exactly even in my book.

And the majority of the time I win is because I get an early CG to a good read -> gimp or massive damage -> kill set up.
Very important to note is that the CG is not only a major source of damage for DDD but also extremely important for positioning and for getting kills. DDD struggles with both a lot if the Snake player avoids the grab.

Grenades are the key to avoid the CG but not necessarily in the manner that people expect it to. Imo as Snake you're not supposed to have a cooked grenade lying around in case he grabs you - that just limits Snake's options too much in this match-up. What grenades are supposed to accomplish is to get DDD into the air, which is an unsafe position against Snake. From there he can start to limit DDDs landing options and challenge him with full jump Nair. A lot of people think that DDD wins because Snake supposedly can't land and gets juggled but the same applies to DDD too. And if DDD can get a CG from Snake landing poorly and nets some 30% damage then Snake can do the same to DDD via dthrow chases -> tilt finish.

I think it's very important for DDD to not try to get around the grenades via the air. Powershielding the grenades, blocking them off with waddles and - if you're close enough - intercept him ftilt are the main tools for DDD to get the lead in this match-up [which really is the key to winning this - the one who establishes the lead here wins this]. Regarding stages I honestly think that it doesn't actually matter ... if a stage is bigger [like Delfino or FD] then Snake has more room to screw DDD with his terrible aerial mobility but DDD has more room to CG too. Hazards offer DDD some rare opportunity to get a [temporary] "infinite" in but they also allow Snake to set up traps or enhance his camping. It all evens out eventually.

:059:

Xubble

Smash Ace
Who fights during transformation 2? Rofl.

I think the only real benefit for D3 stage-wise is a stage with walkoffs, AND stages that have terrain changes to screw with Snake's trap placement. In that sense, Delfino and Castle Seige can be potential CPs against Snake. Personally, I LOVE Delfino as a CP for tons of MUs, and it seems like the best stage to take Snake to. Thoughts?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
I think another great stage would be Rainbow Cruise. Sure D3's aerial mobility may be trash but Snake's is worse, and it's much easier to force Snake into his cipher here, which we all know is extremely good for us. On top of that, we get about three areas for infinites. Finally, the stage moving invalidates, to an extent, some of Snake's traps and camping.

I also feel like FD would help D3 more than Snake. Sure, Snake gets a lot of room to camp and run away, but there are no platforms to help him get away or to lay traps on, so in a sense, we can kind of trap him on this stage.

I hear that some of the best DDD players think it's in Snake's favor. Not sure what to think of that. This match-up is exactly even in my book.
Man, you think that a lot MUs are "exactly even." :p

Edit: I'd also like to know what part of mortar our nair beats.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
I consider this matchup pretty even ovarall, though I think in CP stages D3 overall has an advantage.

Snake outcamps D3 hard, but if D3 gets in, it's pretty bad for Snake. For Snake to win, he has to overall stay away and camp hardcore. If he fails at doing this, he will lose.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Brinstar is too small for Snake to effectively camp, but I feel like it's too cramped for D3 to space himself against Snake's ground game. I dunno, I never go to Brinstar. :\

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, for me, the MU is like 70/30 unless the Snake knows how to do the grenade hold to slide forward grab since that **** beats my grab and is very tricky to get around.

Otherwise the MU is 50/50 and slow as ****.

I like BF, SV, FD, and Castle Seige. I very much dislike frigate. Pokemon stadium is fine by me. Halberd is alright, and Lylat is alright but probably second worst.

How safe is DACUS anyway? People glorify it as the safest thing ever, but I don't buy it.

(I've never actually tried punishing it though, usually I try to intercept it instead)

Does anyone have the actual hard data? Shield disadvantages?
You beat it by anticipating it and rolling back, assuming neutral spacing.

Xubble

Smash Ace
I think on shield, DACUS is safe unless you're near the end of the slide and he's in grab range. But when would Snake slide with that sort of spacing?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
I like BF, SV, FD, and Castle Seige. I very much dislike frigate. Pokemon stadium is fine by me. Halberd is alright, and Lylat is alright but probably second worst.
I don't like BF and SV at all against Snake cuz the platforms give him a great way to exert stage control, especially against D3. FD is kinda weird cuz it's big and lets him camp and DACUS, but it's flat, so you can kinda corner him. Castle Siege is pretty awesome. Delfino and Stadium 1 are probably pretty nice too. Not exactly sure how PS2 figures in this MU, though. Halberd and Lylat also let Snake use platforms to exert stage control, but at least Halberd has a low ceiling and Snake is easier to kill off the top than D3. Lylat is kinda bad cuz not only does it mess with D3's CGs, but it lets Snake live longer than usual. It has big blastzones (especially vertically), and he can tech the bottom of this stage more easily than most when he C4's himself. IMO, Frigate is probably one of the best stages out of all of these. The stage flipping neutralizes his explosives and every time Snake is forcefuly put in the air, it's a plus for us. It's even better if he ends up offstage. YS is probably good for Snake. Not much room to CG, ghosts can save him occasionally, platform gives him stage control, and he can DACUS the entire length of the stage.

I think this MU favors D3 simply cuz there are more CPs that help D3 out and they're kinda even on neutrals.

You beat mortar slide with pivot grab. But mortar slide is probably safe against shield if you don't react fast enough.
How do you pivot grab mortar slide? Doesn't the mortar hit you when it comes out?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Guys, it's super easy to predict when snake will mortar slide.

Three conditions are generally met when snakes consider using mortar slide.

A.) Is snake on the ground?
B.) Is snake near the edge of the stage? Do you have control of the middle of the stage?
C.) Does he not have a gernade in his hand?

While B and C are not 100% required, if all three conditions are answered 'yes', then the snake probably wants to get out of the corner and back into the middle of the stage. Now the question becomes, 'when are all three conditions met?'

Consider this situation. Snake camps. You force your way into the middle of the stage. He backs off and plucks a nade at the edge. In this situation, he can't drop the nade and wait for it to explode at this feet, because the shield push might force him off the stage or he is forced to jump, which is terrible for him. He is forced to throw the nade forward, and while the nade is in the air all three conditions have been met. He waits for the throw animation to end and times his mortar slide to not hit himself with the explosion from his own nade. What you do is you retreat after the nade hits your shield and pivot grab.

In case you did pivot grab, what other options besides mortar slide does snake have?

1.) Pluck and throw more nades.

2.) Plant C4.

3.) Escape up.

4.) Move forward and look for ftilt/grab.

Plucking more nades allows you to set up your own spacing better, planting a C4 at his own feet puts more pressure to escape the area. Escaping up forces him to land somewhere, which is probably his most vulnerable state on the stage. Moving forward simply means he's fighting for space, and we are too far away to get hit by ftilt since we pivot grabbed. None of these options punish a missed pivot grab. Repeat this situation over and over and that's the snake MU imo.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm not thoroughly convinced everyone's decided what the MU number should be. I've seen things from slight Snake advantage to even to slight Dedede advantage.

I'm assuming that this is a good indication that the matchup is relatively even?

I think Dedede does better on counterpicks though, since Snake needs to worry about getting gayed on certain stages (walk offs/sharking/walls) like Delphino and Castle Seige.

imo anyway.

Xubble

Smash Ace
If the D3 knows the MU, it's +1 for him. But if he doesn't, he's gonna get outcamped really quickly, and that puts it at 0 or -1. Snake's playstyle doesn't really change against D3, but the reward for successfully outcamping him is MUCH greater than if he outcamped somebody else (and likewise, failing to outcamp D3 punishes him harder than what most other characters can do.).

tl;dr: +1 Knowledgeable Dedede in Xubble's opinion.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Top Bottom