• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurok

Smash Lord
hmm ok. let me say a few things
plank you're gay =)
**** you TAK ill beat ur *** in smash. Don't say **** to me when you don't know me.

I see my mistake, no need to put it out there plank >.>

housing still available, get it before **** happens+ i got recording equipment

TAK$

Smash Ace
i cant think of a way righ now, but i'll see you at chus or something and you probly will, oh and our mm is best 2/3 right? =D

EEvisu

Smash Lord
TAK$ you wanna up are money match to 50$ then, you'll clean up nice if u win =]

Zero34

Smash Lord
ta challenge is gonna be the **** of the century

i may need housing just because im too lazy to drive an extra 1.5 hours back and forth for the second day

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Important update!!!!!!! The hall where *pound* is held is on a carnival ground. Luckily for us, that Saturday night there is a CARNIVALLL!!!!!! that's right, cotton candy and rides.

However, i will DQ people if you don't show up to ur matches because ur riding the ship or the giant slide!!!

technomancer

Smash Champion
Important update!!!!!!! The hall where *pound* is held is on a carnival ground. Luckily for us, that Saturday night there is a CARNIVALLL!!!!!! that's right, cotton candy and rides.

However, i will DQ people if you don't show up to ur matches because ur riding the ship or the giant slide!!!
Holy **** this is the greatest day of my life.

If I have an apt. by then contact me for some last minute housing.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, I have to go to this now. This is gonna be the ****! Plank, I hope you can house me.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
chu -- i would much rather SD all of my stocks than spend 1:20 minutes sitting 10 feet within of you. and who knows, you'll probably be sleeping while pound2 is happening anyway. :laugh:

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yea ouch, that hurtz janet. Why r u so mean to me ? I mean, im giving u an opportunity to play me, but if u really dont want it, thatz ur call.

YES FREE TA SLIP !! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom