• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$200.00 Cash Tournament Shuffle and Cut Games 4/21/07 @1pm

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Hello Everyone,
(I am borrowing Hubers screen name)
My name is Mistie I am the General Manager for Shuffle and Cut Games, I am here to announce a $200 Cash tournament for this saturday @ 1pm . Entry fee is $10.00 with a 30 player minimum. More than 30 players will increase the prize pool. If this goes well we will be running a Nintendo Wii Tournament in the near future, along with more cash tournament's once a month and standard tournaments every Saturday. Any Questions or suggestions feel free to contact me in this thread, or by phone or email.
(909) 948-3883 mistie@shuffleandcut.com

Thanks Again for all your support and we hope to see you there!
Mistie!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
30 x 10 = 300 prize pool, 60% of that = 180, so 200 is 20 more than standard.

I won't be able to go, will be heading out to UCLAAAAAAA

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lol, so now theres 3 S&C threads. >_>

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
O wow...can u say spam much >_>? I hardly noticed they put a NEW thread up...well...at least this one is run straight from the source :D

The Game II

Smash Champion
I have to be back in Salinas on Sunday morning, so I won't be able to go to this one. Hopefully I'll be able to make one of these tournaments in the future.

--GCII

infilade

Smash Apprentice
i doubt you'll get 30 people who are willing to pay $10 dollars. there are already too many tourneys going on this weekend. beginners aren't going to want to pay 10 dollars to enter, and all the good people aren't probably going to go to this.

plus it's pretty late notice. you should schedule like at least a month in advanced, so itll give people time to plan for it.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
ummm...0.o...naw....cuz...this thread is straight from the source so....i dunno..i dun think S&C wants to have to go through an outside source...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
O trip...i never knew that >_>...learn new things everyday...So guys...this thread or Jakes thread...i wanna know...and i dont think the mods like the spam too much >_>

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
WOW....all the spam >_<...Alright...does Jake know yet or do u want me to tell him or....Cuz i havent heard anything from S&C yet..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Just let the thread die. Calm down.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
200 is not a lot of cash. . . .

You need to put down more information man; address, and rules would be nice to know.
I smell a noob. I guess he thinks he's winning?

10 dollars isn't a lot, socal needs to man up and not complain about an extra 5 dollars for a much higher prize pool.

Yeah, higher payout means more pros will show. More pros = harder to get money, BUT, more pros = more chances to improve.

infilade

Smash Apprentice
I smell a noob. I guess he thinks he's winning?

10 dollars isn't a lot, socal needs to man up and not complain about an extra 5 dollars for a much higher prize pool.

Yeah, higher payout means more pros will show. More pros = harder to get money, BUT, more pros = more chances to improve.

so are you gonna go to this saturday, hugS? i figured a lot of pros wouldn't show up because of other tournaments.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
few questions... only singles tourney? or will ther also be doubles/ and or other events (low tier, crew, exc.). mike haze's tourney is a little too far for me but this aint so bad...

How many people are expected to go, and what if there isn't 30 people?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Boss, check here. I posted everything in that thread, and its alot more detailed than this one.

I'm going to be there until around 6, then I gotta babysit. >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Babysit as in watching my sister while my parents drive Katie to prom. ;)

Top Bottom