• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Warios in character select?

judin

Smash Rookie
I downloaded Project M 3.0 on the hackless wii settings, and the mod loads up perfectly fine after going into stage builder, the only problem i'm getting is that when i go into character select to start a game, the game freezes, i also have 2 warios in the character select, i have no clue what this means or if it is even the problem of my game crashing

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
try to download it and install it again. that might fix the problem

also, make sure you are using the proper version of the game. My Wii is not hacked, so I use the "Hackless Wii version"

hope this helps

SSS

Smash Ace
I downloaded Project M 3.0 on the hackless wii settings, and the mod loads up perfectly fine after going into stage builder, the only problem i'm getting is that when i go into character select to start a game, the game freezes, i also have 2 warios in the character select, i have no clue what this means or if it is even the problem of my game crashing
Is your SD Card named something like "Project M?" or something? Rename it to "untitled" (no quotes obviously) and see if that works. That's what happened for me.

Top Bottom