• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 minor cosmetic things

felikx

Smash Rookie
1) Luigi's Forward+B just stops mid-animation and no more dust appears below him later in the animation until you let go of B. This is just a small thing but I felt like reporting it.

2) Lucario's Aura Sphere and Aura Bomb just disappear without some sort of animation after they hit a wall or reach their maximum travel-distance. It doesn't look very nice. Maybe it could be changed to like Melee Mewtwo's Neutral B which I think explodes on contact with a wall or shield (I don't remember perfectly :upsidedown:). That way it whould look more "complete".
(In addition, if you charge lucario's neutral b and use a Aura Bomb afterwards, the charging is lost. I don't know if this is intentional, but I believe it's because Aura Bomb is like an other charging-level of Aura Sphere. I doubt this can be fixed [if it's even a bug])

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
1. It was like that in Brawl. I don't remember if he could hold it indefinitely in Melee, though.

2. I'm not an expert on PSA or articles so I wouldn't know if giving his Aura articles explosive properties on contact with walls/items/etc is even possible.

And losing an Aura Sphere charge with Aura Bomb does make some sense, but it's probably for balancing purposes.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I agree that if possible, Aura Spheres should explode or having some sort of dissipating/disappearing animation when they hit a surface/sheild. It would just look much more "polished".

Top Bottom