• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I claim the title most technical Samus in the United States. When phanna was over last weekend I performed a *brand new* Samus tech that has never been seen before. It's the SWDFFAD. What move is that? It's the super wave dash fast fall air dodge. Basically it's the hugest mind game EVAR. While you're busy figuring out how you're going to kill me, poof, one of my stock is already gone AND I'M INVINCIBLE ...for a lil bit.
Hahaha, I'll have to see that one man.

anyone up for MMs?
We're definitely getting friendlies, but I'm all for an MM too.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
No, i remember when you were a scrub *** hoe with me you played marth and picked up falcon when you saw Synical doing **** symphonies all over people so you then followed in the foot steps of a tight clothed ****** who wears a helmet ;). So then you had an emo kick and decided "hey G&W is missing a 3rd dimension just like my soul" so you played him til you took the title of "Most Knees thrown in one Teams match" which is in fact pretty **** manly and thus til this day Sighrax is still one of the dumbest characters in Mortal Kombat

The End
ahahaha
****in ****it i love you ryan

also Cyrax OWNS in MK bomb bomb net combooooo

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry to say guys, its time to get some competition.

Top 4 in teams.

1. Shiz + Rock
2. Spdn + Uberly Slice
3. $$$$$$$$$$Mac + QDVS
4. Lambchops + XIF
Nah man CFL is going to represent atleast 1/2 of the top4. Atleast 2/3 of:

Exarch and Fenrir
TheLaw and Hozart
Skrach and Dop

will be top4.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
k so i need to remember who i have MM with...
A-L: ness vs fox $3
nafix: falcon vs fox $5
sighrax: falcon vs fox $5
qdvs: marth vs fox $3
riot: ganon vs fox $5

is anyone else down for MM's??

Pritch

Smash Lord
On another note, drumma, you and I were both asking to team with joe and that is clearly not an option anymore. Double peach ftw? I've done that before with Dop and it's fun as ****. Interested?

Oh, and how many of you guys were planning on crashing here? Gotta make sure it's cool with the roomies/see if we'll have to shunt a few off to my friend's room next door.
Quoted to make sure drumma reads it. Particularly the last bit.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You'll likely have to PM him to actually get it across.

...he still thinks the tourney is in Gainesville.

RAM

Smash Lord
LOL I can clear this up, he said two from Mobile are coming along with us so we would need housing for 7, he should have been gotten this checked out to see if it was okay to begin with.

Myself
Boomstick
Rook
Rice
and Drumma ( The Lucky Charms Mascot himself ) LOL JK

Pritch

Smash Lord
Actually, it's a moot point as I just got access to a large space that we can house in for the night that has multiple TVs for smashing for those who feel sleep is overrated, and *maybe* couches too (though I'd bring air mattresses just in case). So we're all set. I might even try to publicize this around campus a bit and see if we can set up a mini-smashfest with maybe a small tournament attached (though no promises there, as I'm fairly busy this week).

Only minor catch is that despite multiple trips to the mechanic my car continues to fail to get fixed, so I may need to catch a ride along with you guys to the actual tournament. You guys got room for me and maybe one other (the one other is optional, if fitting 2 is a stretch than don't worry about it)?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Nice. How much room do you think there will be? I've got a friend or 2 who have expressed interest in this as well (likely just 1 person besides myself). Obviously though you don't need to bend over backwards to accomodate them - if there isn't room there isn't room. Let me know what's up.

Oh, bring a couple cubes and copies of smash when you come over if you weren't already planning to do so. We're gonna have access to several TVs the night before but I've just got my 1 cube and game.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Well, actually it's in the rooms next to the gameroom where we'd do setups, but yeah, basically :laugh:. I think I'm gonna try to use 2 rooms and have one for smashing and the one next door for sleeping. Should be good times.

RAM

Smash Lord
trust me there will be no Bending over there lil buddy, but yeah I think we'll have 2 and a half setups, reason I say two and a half is because the gamecube I currently have 2nd player slot does not work.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
fenrir: what a f@ggotron nobody needs any particular reason for picking a character in order to be manly or a good person no one needs to explain why they pick a character. Point is good characters win tournament and some people have fun winning. God what an idiotic rant.

as for teams:

dont kid yourselves me and chopsy chops are gonna annihilate first, shiz and rock aint gonna know what to do in my v@gina blender and if rock picks ganon i cant wait to see the smackdown chops lays on him, speedn and ice wont be able to rely on my running into scrub *** marth tips this time around and I hope you think IC's is a good choice so I can kill that nana ***** the first 10 seconds of the game.

but I aint gonna lie, smashmac and queensies? X_X

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
fenrir: what a f@ggotron nobody needs any particular reason for picking a character in order to be manly or a good person no one needs to explain why they pick a character. Point is good characters win tournament and some people have fun winning. God what an idiotic rant.
You still trying to hate me? Gee, that's pretty pathetic there, man...

if you would actually read my posts, you'll see that was completely random in order to get this thread going again...

geez, lighten up sometimes...having your underwear that tight can lead to headaches...

derf

Smash Ace
if we do crew battles could i organize a cfl b team of my (or exarch's) choosing?

right now i think
me exarch phanna halo motar (AL, does ness have "good" matchups?) would give cfl team a run for their money. hell we'll spot you 4 stock (gino are you coming? you can have my spot i dont care)

yea so theres a couple other cfl people i forgot (skrach rfx dop). these names were pseudo random

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Yea I'm coming. I think crsipy wanted to come too. Do you have seats available in your car?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
if we do crew battles could i organize a cfl b team of my (or exarch's) choosing?

right now i think
me exarch phanna halo motar (AL, does ness have "good" matchups?) would give cfl team a run for their money. hell we'll spot you 4 stock (gino are you coming? you can have my spot i dont care)

yea so theres a couple other cfl people i forgot (skrach rfx dop). these names were pseudo random
Dude....I don't even care about team A....pick me! pick me!!! Seriously...it's no fair. I want to be on team B. wah...

derf

Smash Ace
my original post was sorta cynical and i apologize for that. but thinking about it, if there are regional crew battles i would like to enter that team. i think wed do well

and there was a weak concensus theyd have a team for cfl consisting of dark falchion, meleeguy, hozart, dont blink and the law

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I want to see a MM between XIF's peach and Fenrir's Fox. I would love to see that.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Whats up everybody.This is my first major tourney and it's closer to sense i'm from mobile, and I have a lot of unnecessary question to ask, but I'm not going to bother with all of those. The only thing I want to know is HOW MANY HOURS IS THIS TOURNEY GOING TO LAST?

Top Bottom