• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1vs1 Chaos_Shadow35 (Fox) vs my bro (Falco)

Chaos_Shadow35

Smash Rookie
Ok guys, (and girls), I know we're not totally pros, and well, I can see loads of mistakes I did, in this video. Not enough shffl, shine, and stuff. But well, I already improved, I do more of this stuff, and maybe I'll upload a new video soon. Should have won this one though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlB3MY1O6bY

Adi

Smash Lord
Both of you guys really really need to learn advanced techniques. I don't think I saw one that entire match. Hell not even a short hop laser or a wavedash to edgeguard -.-. Not much more I can say, there's a lot of room for improvement in both of you.

Chaos_Shadow35

Smash Rookie
Yup, I know that ^^. My brother started playing wih Falco 2 days ago, and well, we kinda stopped plaing for two or three years. At the moment, we're going through intene AT training, so after, we can really br pros. I want to participate in tournaments, and I want to be a "Fox Master", and I will do anything to reach that.

Even if that means practicing SHFFL for 3 hours in a row, but anyway. Short Hops aren't easy to do with Fox, even though now, I can do them pretty easily. WE WILL improve, and I'll update my videos so everybody can see! (Oh and by the way, if Wavedashing is considered as one, look at the fight correctly, there is wavedashing :p)

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Do you realize that even if you can do all the technical stuff with Fox 100% of the time, you can still suck horribly? Tech skill isn't all there is to it.

Top Bottom