• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1233 ganondorf vs aphelion smaus/fox and more

Mr Foo

Smash Rookie
Question.. In the first vid near the end, how did Ganondorf get knocked away, JUMP, wizard foot, the could jump again? Does that give you your double jump back or something? I'm at work so I cant go test it..

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
Question.. In the first vid near the end, how did Ganondorf get knocked away, JUMP, wizard foot, the could jump again? Does that give you your double jump back or something? I'm at work so I cant go test it..
yes Wizard ffoot give you your jump back

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
wow you rocked that Falcon hard.

the fox fight seemed frustrating, Fox had great DI, good mindgames, and amazing tech skill.

I still feel like I would've taken that fox even though I know how tough a fight it is. If you can land that Dair, the fox is pretty much dead. very good matches though.

technomancer

Smash Champion
WTF someone actually did a forward air combo with Samus aside from red-rupee? Hot stuff, awesome samus and dorf I loved that triple uair ko in the first vid!

petoo0

Smash Ace
Heh. Well dorf1233 you never cease to amaze me with the improvement of your Ganon. It reminds me a lot of how i play mine. Awesome tech. things you did vs the Samus. You got your edge guard on her down. Against the fox though you could have done a few things that would have helped more. For one when you were trying to get the fox on the illusion early in the game you could have used wizard foot across the stage and hit him with it to kill. Also d-tilt doesn't work well to stop waveshine unless it doesn't have perfect timing. I know this because I have played Lunin and other good foxes here in California. Just DI away from it and get ready to jab him in the face.

Top Bottom