• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12 days of updates Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Why do people assume the Dojo goes down when Brawl is released...? That is one of the stupidest assumptions and bits of speculation I have heard. At the very least they would put a full info site that just says everything, or, more likely, they would just keep updating as with Melee.

Seriously... updates will not stop anytime soon, and it's safe to say we will see at least a couple more characters before the Japanese release assuming he is showing us some hidden characters.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
We'll probably keep on getting updates after that anyway. Still, the Japanese release will pretty much make the updates pale in comparison. I think I'll spoil myself to some Subspace videos, but nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom