• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Disregard my previous post; I am going to this (Bringing TV, cube, recorder as well). Esam are we still teaming or ?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Phanna, if you still need a partner, wanna team with me? I kinda suck on teams, but Samus/Link seems interesting.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So...Exarch Can't make this one after all. RA at Stetson johns...

So basically, I need a teammate. First choice would be somebody I've played quite a bit.

Actually...first choice would be Mark...don't know if it's too late for that one, though.

Gah, I'll just figure it out tomorrow...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So Fenrir, you should consider me a last resort as team mate. And if not, you should MM me.

Because it would be cool to be your partner. But it would also be cool to take your money.

Like a dirty cake bandit.

A.... naughty dirty cake bandit.

Because Ryan won't make it clear whether me and him are teaming or not.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
elliot/phanna/fenrir...plz team with me tru.

this is xYz btw.
Its finally 100% that i'm going now. Sorry that I didn't find out till so late, so i'm still downt o team if you are and if you dont have a partner already.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
just confirmed that im teaming with elliot, a-l... sorry dude, didn't know you were still going... i wanted it to be like old times.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Team Razzults:

1: QDVS + Colbol
2: SheikSSBM and KeepSpeedn
3: Joetru and FennyFenFen
4: Dopplegangbanger and Skrach
5: Dash f Wiz + LambChops

I don't know the other team who got 5th.

Shiz + Chops lost to 1) Otru and Fenrir and 2) KeepSpeedn and ShiekSSBM

Good **** Otru!!!!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Singles (59 entrants):

01. DaShizWiz
02. KeepSpeedN
03. HungryBox
04. Lambchops
05. Chaddd
05. Fenrir
07. ColBol
07. Esam

IMPORTANT NOTE: ****** thought Nick.Riddle's name was McGriddle

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
We have singles results yet?
Edit: darn phanna beat me to it. Oh well his results are more detailed.
3rd Hungrybox (OMG HE DID SO GOOD!! MADE WATO PROUD)
2nd Keepspeedn (too good)
1st Thewizardoftheshiz (dashizwiz)

That was an awesome tourney guys, learned a bit about competitive play and staying calm and just having fun, also learned a lot about smash in general. Dennis was fun a hell. *sigh* I'm going to miss the community. Unfortunately I'm pulling a linguini. I can't go to tourneys or anything for a long while. I'll play with you guys when brawl comes out, but unfortunately it just won't be the same. Peace

Shoutoutz l8r

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Someone stol-...has... my memory card. (Probably to do the memory card trick?)
Its a gray standard memory card. It belonged to the setup closest to the backroom but not in the back room (straight across from the cashier counter). In melee records, fox and falcon should have about 22,000 KOs. It's not urgent, but if it could be brought to the next gigs or something that would be really sweet and I'd toaally give a warm hug. BTW, thank you Queen and Doogy sammmich for lookin' out for my sweater. Shout outs later

...peace

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Someone stol-...has... my memory card. (Probably to do the memory card trick?)
Its a gray standard memory card. It belonged to the setup closest to the backroom but not in the back room (straight across from the cashier counter). In melee records, fox and falcon should have about 22,000 KOs. It's not urgent, but if it could be brought to the next gigs or something that would be really sweet and I'd toaally give a warm hug. BTW, thank you Queen and Doogy sammmich for lookin' out for my sweater. Shout outs later

...peace
see this is why its cool that I used to play alot of BtT

lost my mem card?

not a problem... check out the total target time

is it below 3:30?

thats mine =)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So me and Colin didn't drop a match in teams...Checkered Vans are too good!!!

Oh and this is my last Gigs before Brawl, since I'm headed to pound 3 (same date as next Gigs), so GL to all the FL peeps attending the next one!!!

Congrats to HB for placing 3rd yet again!!!

:)

:colorful:

Top Bottom