• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/11/10 - WATO13 - Where Are The Ornaments? - Orlando, FL - Payouts to Top 5 + Food!

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
hmmm, I haven't played smash in like years.

ps I'll be so rusty nobody will be able to anticipate my noobish moves and I will win this tournament if I attend

pss I will use such stunning techniques as 'walk into f-smash' as marth, which used to win me matches four years ago.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
hmmm, I haven't played smash in like years.

ps I'll be so rusty nobody will be able to anticipate my noobish moves and I will win this tournament if I attend

pss I will use such stunning techniques as 'walk into f-smash' as marth, which used to win me matches four years ago.
Do ittttttt!!!

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
i remember ted boosely gave me jiggs advice once
me too. god, that was a long time ago.

Back when Florida was some nowhere state in the smash community, Colin was the boy wonder, you were some new jiggs player that talked tons of smack on the boards, and Gigabits 60-man melee tournaments were the most insane thing we'd ever had in Florida.

Top Bottom