• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11 Days Left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoMonk

Smash Cadet
I know, it's hard waiting. But remember, we still have melee to kill the time with!

And there are 10 Special Melee modes plus regular Melee. Instead of waiting, agonizingly bored for Brawl, why not bust out old favourites like Giant Melee? I'm sure everyone here has had a few enjoyable rounds in every type (except of course, single button mode). They'll all be new challenges to conquer, with strange mechanics you're not used to! Think of it as a transition to Brawl, which will have even stranger mechanics that we as smashers are even less used to!

Day 1: Camera Mode.
-Try to get a crazy picture to remember Melee by :D

*Will Edit by day with challenges if enough people are interested*

Ichida

Smash Ace
T~T IT'S TOOORTUUUUREEE!!!!!

God, I get this strenuous feeling at least three times a year.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I know, it's hard waiting. But remember, we still have melee to kill the time with!

And there are 10 Special Melee modes plus regular Melee. Instead of waiting, agonizingly bored for Brawl, why not bust out old favourites like Giant Melee? I'm sure everyone here has had a few enjoyable rounds in every type (except of course, single button mode). They'll all be new challenges to conquer, with strange mechanics you're not used to! Think of it as a transition to Brawl, which will have even stranger mechanics that we as smashers are even less used to!

Day 1: Camera Mode.
-Try to get a crazy picture to remember Melee by :D

*Will Edit by day with challenges if enough people are interested*
i now i love to play them all .......i guess i will go and play right now

ConeZone

Smash Ace
after this week ends its basically here...this is my last week before spring break haha

Minty

Smash Apprentice
@cone you get off on the first of march same for me. What sucks is that i only have sunday to play D: and then schoool... maybe pull all nighters for 5 DAYS ZOMG =o

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
I can actually say in less than two weeks I will be playing Brawl. That's an amazing thought.

I've been playing Melee on the side while I wait. Sadly, I am finally able to wavedash properly with my mains fluidly. Just in time for Brawl. Oh, the cruel irony!

But my second playthrough of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is also taking up time.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Would be hilarious if Nintendo decides to delay the game yet again.
lol, yeah, in a way that would be pretty funny. im in Europe so it wouldnt really bother me. however i have a feeling the EU release date will arrive shortly after its release in America, so hopefully no more delays.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
if they delayed again i would go to japan take the game and a japanese wii , learn japanese then push sukarai off a cliff....

worm

Smash Cadet
This is the most painful wait for any game I've ever experienced. But it's almost over!

P.S. They can't really delay any further, I guess the only reason would be to make more copies before release. But think how much it would screw up GameStop's tournaments if they delayed it even a week.

rove

Smash Apprentice
Yeah man America is so close to getting it.Its almost unbarible.
I guess the old saying is right huh?
4th times the charm?lol
Well I cant wait! :D

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
there actually only 10 days left becuse today don't count becuse it's not a full day.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
These days go so slowly by. I have been playing melee just to ease my pain. By seeing the new chars and graphics of brawl, I want to go crazy.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Gawd...I'm going to sleep and not waking up until brawl comes around.Sleeping helps pass by the sands of time.That and melee.

MetaKevin

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna play that song in the car on the way to GameStop. It'll be awesome.
Not me...I can't seem to get my burned mp3 CD of Brawl soundtrack favorites out of my car. When I reach the end of it, I want to hear the tracks near the beginning.

But WHAT to listen to on the way to the store?!?!? I've no idea.

TuNeCedeMalis

Smash Rookie
I loaned my copy of melee to my brother who lives in Tennessee...And now he's in jail >.<

I'm without brawl or melee...SO I'LL HAVE TO DRESS UP LIKE FOX AND ACT IT OUT!!!:psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom