• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/21 Oneida Smash Tournament LOW TIER+++

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
:-(

You know what's bullcrap?

If I don't get a 92 overall for the semester, my dad's cutting off my wifi for the full second semester. That's what it looks like for me. My report card isn't looking THAT good. I'm afraid that I will no longer have the chance to talk to you guys, brawl you guys, or anything until January. And that's if I get my grades back up.

But that's not all, there's no way for a chance in Hell that he'll let me go to a tourney then.

You might as well just take me off of the list. Odds of me showing are VERY slim.
....FFFFFFF

My bad. My dad ment I'd lose some privledges, not all. If my grades don't make it to what he wants I'll still be able to brawl and go onto internet until 6.

I expected the worst...but there'll still be no chance for me to make this tourney. I'll still have contact with you guys.

Kantō

Smash Champion
that sux BCB, i was looking forward to playin that wario again...
well mabye you can still make syracuse smash 2?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
pfft, play video games instead!

>_>

lol have fun.
I might not be goin out tomorrow night actually, it seems like everyone went home for the weekend. Go on AIM when you get off work, I think I might get Frank over here, we can play some smash all night.

Sharky

Smash Master
yo I'm looking for smash today or tomorrow whatever time's good after 7 today someone lemme know what's up.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Nice I'm so down for that, I'll hit ya up tomorrow night
Go on aim when you get back from work. Also, do you have a non-laggy tv you could bring? I have a tv, but it has a tiny bit of lag (most of it is reduced by the component cables, but it still exists)

Sharky

Smash Master
aight bry, your place at 10? call me when you get home, 315-214-3173 home phone I probably won't be able to get online.

Sharky

Smash Master
thanks =D now I just gotta get consistent with DR and I'm all set. =D

edit: still need a teammate!

doubleedit: TML might need to be removed from the list, looking at the syracuse smash thread

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
edit: still need a teammate!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY AS A PARTNER! Hes a sick Yoshi. It's always great to have someone that can grab release chain Metaknight for a partner!!

Normally I would team with this fella, but I told Snakeee Id team with him for this one.

Sharky

Smash Master
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY AS A PARTNER! Hes a sick Yoshi. It's always great to have someone that can grab release chain Metaknight for a partner!!

Normally I would team with this fella, but I told Snakeee Id team with him for this one.
thanks for the boost =D

btw cura just to make sure you are good with giving me a ride right?

Kantō

Smash Champion
im sure if melee doesnt have a good turnout the fee will be drpped to like 5 bux er sumthin. we have had some decent melee turnouts though. well have to wait and see what happens.

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
PLZZZZ guys don't worry everything will be fine if theres not at least 8 entrants then we will obviously decide at the venue there is no melee .... and if the melee crowd does come then itll make the brawl tourney that much bigger too so plzzz BRING anyone again this is coming up in less than 2 weeeks!!!!!!!!!
and plzzz eveyone we need more entrants.....period

GET GAMEING AND GET RDY

and bry u skank!!!! r u my doubles partner or what????

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
If melee doesn't happen, people should definitely wait for alt, Snakeee and I to get here to start Brawl. Do a low tier tourney instead or something.

Oh and we should totally do reduced venue fees for full setups.

Sharky

Smash Master
I would totally approve of a $5 low tiers instead of melee in case of low show-up for melee, just sayin'.

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
hopefully we can scrounge 2 64's together and sry guys no low tier just friendly's and money matches
and hopefully alt will get there b4 it gets too late cause of course ill hold off a little bit for u guys but try n be on time plzzzzz

and instead of worrying about not having enough ppl worry bout yourselves and get rdy for the tourney!!!!
ANYONE CAN WIN!?!?!?!?! if san doesnt show for some reason :)
not that we dont want u to come san :)

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Well, we'd keep in touch with you the whole ride there, so youd be able to gauge how were doin. If worst comes to worst, you can start dubz without us (or if we're close put us in the bracket and hold off on our matches and just play every other match and then if were still not there give the team thats supposed to play us a bye :) )

Kantō

Smash Champion
im sure we can wait for you guys to an extent. you know how off schedule these things usually go anyways lol.

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
Well, we'd keep in touch with you the whole ride there, so youd be able to gauge how were doin. If worst comes to worst, you can start dubz without us (or if we're close put us in the bracket and hold off on our matches and just play every other match and then if were still not there give the team thats supposed to play us a bye )
good thinkin cj

no worries alt. thanx for the heads up either way we'll prob be waiting just get here b4 5-6 PLZZZ TRY if not will figure something out just call up bry on his cell when your on the way

I HOPE TO SEE U THERE!!!

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Wow nice, a tourney in my area! I'm a new brawl player looking to become competitive. Def attending this so count me in. I live in Liverpool NY, looking up directions as we speak. My contact info is in my profile get in touch with me if you want. I'm usually on after 11pm est on the weekdays and on any time during the weekend. I'm looking for some tips over at:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221988

And here is my introduction topic at:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8835499#post8835499

Hopefully I can get some wifi games in with a few of you guys before I attend. Maybe I can be at least sub-par by then. xD

Edit: I was reading this topic and I see that some people live in places like Buffalo etc. If you want to go to the tourney I have 3 spots in my car I can pick you up from the train station and give you a ride to and from the tourney for 10$ per person. Only 3 spots available ofc. Prob cant transport anything to big like a TV. Must contact me by Monday the 16th. All my contact info is provided in my profile page, or you can PM me over here. Money must be provided AT the train station or no ride. =x Train must depart at a resonable time and not in the middle of the tourney. Any questions contact me. =)

Kantō

Smash Champion
hey acton, glad to see a new face in out town, if you ever want to get together and smash sometime, call me up.

pdiddy, cura, sharky, eevee, stomps and myself usually play a couple times a week and since you live so close, you should try get some practice in before the tourney!

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm doing something on saturday and I like to sleep in so 2 is the earliest but anytime after 2 is cool with me. I'd give you guys my cell number but I don't have a cell cause I'm cheap. xD I talk to most people on the internets. If you guys want my msn or aim its Dwelling_In_Oblivion@hotmail.com, and aim is xXAccalonXx. I'm on anytime after like 11pm est which is when I get out of work. I'm usually free on the weekends.

pdiddy

Smash Cadet
acton wrangle up whoever u can for the tourney...
i should be coming to play at cura's this sunday as well

Top Bottom